➪25 - 𝐰𝐢𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25 - 𝐰𝐢𝐧

The color war began, the students began running and try to find a place to hide. You ran as fast as you can leaving the guys as they made their way on the other directions.

You saw a building, you ran all the way up and silently opening the doors but locked until the last one opened. You looked around to see someone might shoot you so you quickly entered the room when you heard some noice.

"I think I saw someone here." A voice of a male can be heard outside

The room was dark however you still can see, you sweatdropped when you heard a rustling sound. You are sure that it's was not coming from outside but it's inside the room you were in. You wandered your vision and help on your gun, ready to shoot already if someone might attack you.

You heard the sound of footstep coming in your way, it was creepier than you thought.

"AAAH---!" Your screaming cut off when a hand cover your mouth, muffling your scream

"Shhh it's me keep quiet we might get caught." The familiar raven haired sushed you

You smack him out in relief, you sighed, "It was only you my god."

"Shhh." He places his index finger on your lips

And gently pulls you to the corner of the room and exactly when the door opened, you gasped and immediately covered your mouth. In this situation, you and Kuroo are so close that you can feel his breath, you blushed hard enjoying the moment. You felt relieved that he can't see your flustered face.

Thank you god for guiding me this way.

You shake off your thought and focus on your breathing, Kuroo pats your back, noticing you being nervous. He leaned in to your side to your ear.

"Stay calm, they will not see us here." He whispered, you can feel his hot breath that sent shivers down to your spine

You didn't sa anything, your heart was pounding really hard but you need to sta calm at the moment.

"I thought I saw someone here." The guy scratches the back of his head

"There is no one here, come on maybe they're in the other room." The other guy says

The door creaked and closed, hearing the footsteps becoming low. You looked up to check, Kuroo confirmed it and helped you stand up.

"That was close." He restes his hands on his hips after wiping off some sweat on his forehead

"Yeah, I nearly got a heart attack, that was so scary." You whispered, still aware that they'll just be not too far from them

"Me too, by the way, your hair smells nice."

You blushed, "T-Thank you, I guess?"

He chuckled and sat on the box, you followed and sat near him. You held your gun tight, ready to shoot if someone barges in. The both of your shirts we're white clean, so means if you came back with nothing or less stain on your shirts, means you win.