➪7 - 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 - 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

After walking out the mall, Kenma, Kuroo and you headed towards the arcade not too far from mall, it took 5 minutes walking.

"Wow!" you beamed in excitement,your eyes wandering around the arcade with sparkles same as Kenma but he stayed calmed while Kuroo just looking around.

"Come here you might get lost, you look like a puppy." Kuroo pulled me closer in a protective way and you shot him a glare.

"As if duh." You rolled your eyes at him.

Kenma drag you to the claw machine leaving Kuroo behind.

"

Hey wait!" Kuroo followed with a pout.

"What do you want? I'll get it for you

"What do you want? I'll get it for you." Kenma asked, you knew already he is good when it comes to games, he is confident in getting you one.

"That one!" You pointed out the cute cat black plushie.

"Okay." He put one token and moved the controls, he was so focused. After pressing the final button, the claw got the cat plushie and he gave it to you with a smile.

"There."

"Wow! You are so amazing Kenma! Thankyou." You hugged him and hugged the plushie gently on your chest.

Kenma blushed at your sudden hug so he looked away so you can't see his face.

Kuroo got back after paying some of tokens, he notice the plushie in your hands.

"Guys, let's play at the gun machine there huh? The loser must treat us Ice cream before heading back home." He suggested and drag our feet to the gun machine he was talking about.

" He suggested and drag our feet to the gun machine he was talking about