➪18 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

You were still playing on your phone trying to get sleep when you suddenly heard a noise coming out from your window.

Prabobly a cat...

You continued playing on your phone but the noise on the roof became louder and louder until you heard your window opened.

"AAHHH WHO'S THAT!" you sat up on your bed in shock and making your phone as a weapon.

"What the hell keep your voice down it's me idiot." A certain familiar voice spoke up.

You drop on your bed at relief, and opened your lamp beside your bed.

"You jerk! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" you yelled but this time your volumed decreased.

He chuckled, "Your fault for being a scaredy cat." He teased as he laid on your bed yawning.

"Who the hell gave you a permission to just lay on my bed?" You crossed your arms tapping your feet at the guy who was comfortably laying on your bed.

"Can I lay?" He grinned

You scoffed sitting at your chair's sidetable.

"Why are you here?"

"Let's have a picnic together after class tommorow, help me invite Yumiii."

you rolled your eyes, "You could've just texted me, you came all the way here just to ask me that?"

He laughed, "Eh, I just missed you." He purred making you look at him with disgust.

"I miss you too." You teased back

You knew you two were just joking at each other but somehow it affected you, you just feel something you can't understand.

"Aww I'm so flattered." He dramatically held his chest

You chuckled, "You're such an idiot." smacking him

"I'm bored, can we watch a movie?"

You nodded, "Sure."

As you woke up in the morning, As usual you both walked together with bickering and teasing all the way to the school.

Entering your room, you saw Kenma just entered the room.

"Kenma! Goodmorning!" You waved to him and smiling

"Goodmorning (y/n)." He greeted back giving a small smile as he seated on his perspective seat.

Yumi entered the room waving and smiling at you as she sat behind you. She seemed more excited and happy than the usual shy Yumi.

"Oh look who's happy here, what happened huh?" you asked her like in a gossiping way

She blushed, you had a hint that it's probably because of Kuroo, "Hmmm suspicious huh? Is it Kuroo?" You teased her and she blush harder