➪14 - 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 - 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

You entered your house as you were dripping wet, you ran upstairs to take a bath and wore a warm and comfortable clothes.

"A-Aaaaachooo!" you sneezed, your eyelids drop and feeling cold.

You feel your eyes feeling hot, a bright red blush creeping from you cheeks and ears from your cold. You laid down on your bed, you were weakening and you can feel your head aching. You shut your eyes tighly.

Ughh stupid rain, now I'm having a fever.

You felt a vibrate from your phone, you check on it and it was your mom texted you that she'll be having her overtime. You sighed.

I'm all alone then...

You shut your eyes and drifted to sleep.

"Bye Yumi, It was a nice date with you." Kuroo opened the cab for her, smiling sweetly at the girl.

"Yeah, It was a nice date, thank you I enjoyed it a lot." Shs smiled back sweetly and shyly tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Bye, Goodnight." Kuroo waved as Yumi entered the cab and jolted forward.

Kuroo looked around hoping to see you, the had stopped moment ago, and he was looking for you to treat you a nice meal or ice cream their date but failed. You were nowhere to be seen.

Has she left ready?

He gave up and took a cab. He sat on the couch as he arrived, he took out his phone his pocket scrolling through his contacts.

To: Chibi-chan
from: Kuroo

Hey where are you?

He waited for your response but nothing he had recieved from you.

To: Chibi-chan
from: Shorty, where are youuu??? are you home already?

Still got no response.

He sat up and went to his room, his eyes landed on the cute cat plushie that you got him from the claw machine. Staring at it while smiling, he remembered the times you guys hang out, it was so fun.

He change into a black hoodie and pants. He checked on his phone if you already replied but still no text he recieved from you.

He walked to your house nearby, he knocked on the door many times but no one opened it. He got curious, he looked around and turned the door knob, fortunately the door wasn't locked. The house was empty and he saw no one. He went backyards and climed on to the roof and went to your window. He threw pebbles, he didn't want to barge in to your room suddenly, he didn't want to see you exactly changing and think of him as a creep or pervert.

You woke up from a sound coming from your window, your eyes were still hot and droppy. You still feel cold and weak. But you tried your best to stand up.

You grew shock when you saw Kuroo at your window, you opened it to let him go inside your room.

Staring at the guy, he dropped himself on the bed. You were feeling weak so you laid beside him mindlessly and covered yourself in your blanket.