➪11 - 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 - 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

"Yes coach!" They all bowed to Coach Nekomata before exiting the gym.

Kuroo saw Yumi who was waiting outside the gym, he rushed to see her outside.

"Hey did you wait long?" Kuroo rubbed the back of his neck.

"No no, it's fine."

"Hey, are you not walking with with (y/n) and Kenma?" She added.

"I told Kenma to walk with her so it's fine."

Yumi nodded, they walked out the school's gate together. While walking, it was awkwardly silent. They felt their hand brushing against each other.

"S-Sorry!" Yumi blurted out and hold on to her bag instead, her cheeks were slightly hot.

Kuroo just nodded and looked away to hide his face, he covered his mouth with his hand.

He was hesitant to hold her hand, he doesn't want to scare her or think of him as a pervert or creep.

"Kenma!" You ran to Kenma when you saw him walked out of the gym's door.

Moment ago, you saw Kuroo with Yumi walking together so you just let them be and walked with Kenma instead.

"I was about to fetch you from the room but you're here already so let's go."

You nodded and walked outside the school.

"Ughhh I'm hungry." You mumbled and Kenma heard you.

"Want ice cream?"

"That sounds good but we're going to on the different paths you know?"

Kenma rest his hand on your head and ruffles your hair gently, "Silly, why would I leave a lady going home alone?"

You were speechless from Kenma's words, it was not like Kenma. You blushed at the moment when he says 'lady'.

You playfully punched his arm, "Stop that!" You walked ahead.

"Did I do anything wrong?" He mumbled to himself and quickened his pace to catch up with you.

"YEY ICE CREAM!" you tug Kenma's uniform and drag him inside the shop.

"Choose whatever you want, I'm treating you this time." He stuffed his hand on his pocked and watched you choose over the ice creams.

"Are you not getting one for yourself?" You aksed, licking the ice cream as you both exited the shop.

"Nope. Not my trip."

The ice cream shop was not too far away from your house so you and Kenma had alread reach to your house.

You feel bad for Kenma walking home on his own.

"You've walked me home, now I'm going to walk you home too!"

"Silly, go inside now, don't worry about me." he gave you a head pat and you pouted.