Chapter 15

Jimin's pov
"Jimin, I have something to tell you." I looked up and saw Taehyung smiling at me before leaving.

I looked at Jungkook, "What is it?" He smiled and sat next to me.

"I love you."

I looked at him in confusion Did he really love me?

Maybe he's doing that probably because he feels bad for me being upset. Right?

"What?"

"Jimin, Taehyung confessed to me that he liked me.. He asked me if I loved you, I told him I did,

I love you Park Jimin. He told me to be happy with you. I like you and since then I been having feelings for you."

I looked at him once again. Was Taehyung giving me a chance?

I know that me and him had a strong bond and he would never want to hurt me, it did hurt me when Taehyung literally "lost" Jungkook.

He let Jungkook go for me. "I love you too Jeon Jungkook, since the day that we been talking, I fell for you."

"It's been a month and I wanted to know-"

I leaned in and kissed him, "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

He turned red and nodded, "Yes!" He hugged me and smiled. "How's the happy couple?" Seokjin and Namjoon came out.

"All of you knew?"

"I had this planned," Taehyung spoke.

"I couldn't let my best friend be upset. You deserve him." Taehyung once again spoke.

This was planned? Was he also practicing how he would do all of this?

Even if it weren't for Taehyung, I would have lost Jungkook due to my rudeness and ignorance.

"I feel like the happiest man on Earth!" I yelled as I picked up Jungkook and hugged him.

"Thank you Taehyung." I went and hugged him.

He hugged me back, "Now you make Jungkook happy and second, let's all have fun!"

I held hands with Jungkook and I led him inside the house,

He was smiling and gushing with pink, his face was light pink.

"Jimin! Nooo!" Jungkook squeaked as I tried to tickle him.

"Ah, ha- ahh- haha." He giggled,

Seokjin's pov
I was in my room trying to find a small karaoke box but no use.

I did find my pink and light blue microphones for the boys to use for singing. "Baby you in here?"

I looked behind me and saw Namjoon smiling like a dork, "What in the world are you wearing my dimple monster?"

I saw him wearing Mickey Mouse ears and big glasses.

"I wanted to make you laugh," Namjoon said as he pulled me towards him.

"Awe, baby you already make me laugh." I took the Mickey Mouse ears off and the glasses.

I laid them on my bed and I tiptoed a little to kiss him.

"Baby why are you so beautiful?" He whispered as he began to rub my side.

"If you were a girl and you had kids, they would be beautiful." He smiled,

"Namjoon, we already have children."

"Wait wha-"

"Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook!" I say proudly.

"Hell no, not Yoongi. Wasn't he the grandpa?"

"Of course I am the grandpa. Who else?" Yoongi said as he came in.

"Now come on, let's go sing."