Chapter 16

Hoseok's pov
I wanted to spend my time outside enjoying the sun. It barely went outside due to work. I loved being outside though,

The rest of the boys were doing karaoke, I didn't like singing with other people.

I get really shy and nervous, my voice gets cracked.

"Hoseok, why are you out here?" I look behind me and see Yoongi, his hair was messy.

"I wanted to be outside, why is your hair messy?" I asked as I laid down. "I was singing and I turned it into a concert in there."

"Mm." he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me, "Something wrong?" I shook my head.

"Come on, you can tell me." I shook my head again and looked the other way. "Im okay."

"Jung Hoseok, I know you're upset." I hugged him and stayed like that, "Im feeling confused."

"About what?" I let go of him and looked down, "My sexuality."

I been liking girls but since everybody has been pairing up. I been feeling very confused.

"How come?"

"Im starting not to like girls, I don't know." I said frowning,

He came close to me and told me to look at him, I did.

"Maybe this would help." He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me for a good solid 4 seconds.

He pulled away and smiled, "I- Yoon- wh- why did you-"

"Shhh, just think about it now. Be glad it wasn't Seokjin. Because you know how he is, always trying to help people.

You wouldn't want mama Seokjin to kiss, now would you?" I shook my head.

He chuckled and went back inside, whenever a girl kissed me because she liked me.. I felt nothing.

But with a guy, Yoongi specifically.. I felt good like if I actually liked guys. I did like Taehyung when I was younger.

That lasted for 8 days, but now I have no idea. It'll still take some time right?

I hate being confused about this, I ran inside and saw Taehyung laughing with Yoongi.

He saw me and smiled, I smiled back and quickly ran to Seokjin.

I opened the door and saw Seokjin and Namjoon kissing.

"Oh! Hoseok, what's wrong?"

Seokjin came towards me and looked at me with concerning eyes.

"I spoke to Yoongi and I told him I'm confused about my-"

"Yoongi told us," Namjoon simply said as he sat on the bed.

"He did?" I shrieked. That was embarrassing, but I guess he was worried about me. I can get a little crazy.

"Yes, now when did this start?"

"It started when Yoongi was cuddling Jungkook."