Chapter 27

Taehyung's pov
"You still do?" He questioned me. I looked at his face and rubbed my neck. "You think it's easy to stop loving someone?"

He shook his head and grabbed my hand, "I am really-"

"You don't have to be sorry, hurry home. The rain calmed down. Jimin will be worried."

I led him to the door and he went outside, "Promise me you'll text me." He said, "I'll come to the party."

I shut the door and left, I hate being upset because I can turn into a cold hearted person.

Without a goodbye he left, I looked out my window and he was still there.

I opened my door and saw him shivering, "Want me to drive you home?" He nodded as he smiled. I went to put slippers and my jacket on.

We both went in my car but I stopped, "Im really sorry for yelling at you."

He smiled at me as he turned, "It's okay. I just wanted to know if you were okay."

"I will be, I'll come happily to the party though."

I started the car away and stopped by Jimin's house, "Here we are."

He hugged me and bid his goodbye, I hate hurting people but I got mad and I couldn't handle it.

Sometimes I can't have control over my body nor my voice.

I just get really upset even with Seokjin who literally has been there for me this whole time.

I should be in a good mood and accept it, even if I like it or not, I have to.

I won't fuss anymore, I'll accept Jungkook and Jimin no matter what.

They are family. We are family. We are friends.

I wanted to be friends with Jungkook and have fun like we did before we fought and before he liked Jimin.

Jimin was my hyung and I had to respect him even if he was my best friend.

He respected me as well as I respected me, I wouldn't want to cause harm to him.

He would get all depressed if he lost someone he loved,

I drove back and I ran in my house, "Lucy!" My dog came running in her princess dress.

I bought her a dress since she was one, she began to bark at me since I didn't pick her up.

"Aish, aren't you desperate?" I pick her up and she starts to lick me,

"Feel luck you're a dog. You don't have to struggle like I do at this moment."

If only she knew how I felt.

But she's a dog, she doesn't know what love is since I don't let her near other dogs.

My phones rings and I see a call from, Jimin.

"Hey, thanks for driving Jungkook over here!"

I smile as I hear his happy voice. "Of course, I wouldn't want him to catch a cold."

"I miss you,"

"I do too, but we will hang out like always right?"

"right."