Chapter 6

Jungkook's pov
I plopped myself in my bed and closed my eyes. First day of school and I already have friends.

First day of school and I might have hurt someone's feelings. Taehyung seems really sweet, he's like a person I can be myself.

He loves art and has a passion for art. Jimin is nice, he actually helped me today. Yoongi was nice to approach me,

Seokjin and Namjoon are a cute couple and they are nice towards me,

Hoseok seems like a sunshine, he's really bright. Im glad I met all of them, but if it wasn't for Yoongi I would be a loner!

Taehyung gave me his number so I can have someone to talk to if I wanted to.

"Jungkook, honey!" I heard my dad yell from the kitchen. "How was school?" I walked to him and smile.

"Great! I actually made friends."

"And you said you didn't want make friends." He said smiling,

"Yah, that was before.. anyway how was work?"

"Tiring! This woman wouldn't shut up! Kept nagging how I didn't want to help her! I was busy helping a elder!"

I laughed hard, "Dad you should have told her-"

"Oh I did! But nooo she kept nagging and nagging!"

He then looked at my stomach and frowned, "Jeon Jungkook did you eat?"

"Yes dad, I ate at school.."

"Did you eat here?" He asked eyeing me. "No," he frowned at me. "Im making a salad. Want some later?"

"Yes, also there's this guy-"

"Oh my god, a guy? Is he handsome? Who is this guy?"

"Dad! Oh my god, he's a friend. He wants to paint with me, is it okay if I go over to his house Friday?"

"Mhm, just friends. Ha! But yes you may." He saids smiling showing his dimples. "Gosh you're so embarrassing." I say getting red.

"Not my fault my son gets to be friends with handsome people."

I just shook my head and went to my room to do calculas, yay calculas!

But, see my dad. My dad accepted me for being gay, I mean he already knew I was.

He is gay as well, I am adopted. But I don't care because I love him as if he was my dad.

"Jeon Jungkook, I will be serving you today." He gave me salad and a juice. "Why thank you, my servant."

"You mean, why thank you my queen." He saids standing up and posing. "Yeah sure, queen."

He laughs and leaves, he was 24 when he adopted me. I was 6, at the time. So now he's 36.

He didn't have to be married, since he had a good record.

But now to my calculas, I wish I wasn't this smart. Calculus can be boring and hard at times, it wrecks me.

Bing! I looked at my phone and saw a number I didn't recognize.

Unknown number: did you ever save my number?

Oh! It must be Taehyung!

Me: I actually didn't, I got distracted from my dad and math!

I grabbed my phone and changed his name to, Taehyung 💞 🎨

Yes, I know the heart. But it's for friendship and art!

Taehyung 💞🎨: Do you want to meet up at Segi park? Maybe we can do homework together and talk

Me: Sure! I'll be there in 20

"Dad! Im going to hang with my friend, can I go?"

He came into my room and squealed, "Yes you can! Why ask? Take a picture! I want to meet this friend of yours."

I giggled and grabbed my books, giving him a kiss and leaving.