Chapter 2

Jungkook's pov
"Ah, thank you." He smiled, "You're welcome." He walked off and waited for me stopping by and looking back,

"Oh! Im sorry," I quickly skipped towards him, he just chuckled and walked slowly until we got to a door that said 287B."

"You'll probably announce yourself through out all your classes." I looked at him and groaned.

"Don't worry, it isn't that much work. Just say your name and your age." He walked and I got stopped by a teacher.

"Oh so you are the Jungkook we were going to have!" A grown man sang out.

"Ah, yes I am." I replied smiling. "Did you introduce yourself in your first class?" He asked.

"Yes I did, do I have to do it here?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"No, that would be annoying! But nice to meet you I am Mr.Winbon."

"Nice to meet you too," and with that I bowed and made my way to find a seat. I saw Jimin waving his hand.

"Come sit here," I skipped my way there and plopped myself down.

"I didn't have to introduce myself," I smiled. He yawned and looked at me "See, isn't that bad."

"Oh, where did you transfer from?" I looked down and bit my lip, "You know that school that is near that one post office?"

"Ah, that one? Yeah, it's a pretty good school." It actually wasn't, I was actually getting made fun of there,

I thought it would be good to transfer to a different school and her I am!

"Well, just to let you know. This school is a great school, a lot of security though. A fight here usually lasts like 2 minutes. Since security guards are around,"

Damn 2 minutes? Just for someone to knock another person out at my school is barely 10 seconds!

"What are you thinking about?" I looked at him looking over me, "I was just thinking about the fights,"

"Ah, have you ever gotten into a fight?" , "No, Im too scared to even start one," I trembled.

"I usually get into fights, mostly because some guys are annoying and think their better than others, gotta knock some sense into them."

"Really?" I wondered, he nodded "Good times," He said as he folded his arms and sat there smiling.

"Class is starting! Please take out your English books!"

I took out a English book I got earlier, "Turn to page 23!" We all turned to the page and I just started at it.

So many words, "I want you all to read the paragraph to the person sitting next you."

I looked Jimin who was looking at me, "Who do you want to start?"

"I can start!" He looked at the paragraph and closed the book, "You can read some sentences and I can too,"

He read the whole paragraph while I waited for my turn, "Why did you-" "You would barely know some of these words."

How delightful. "Jimin, how old are you?"
"Im 18." He replied, "So you're a hyung just like Yoongi?"

"Yeah, so am I aloud to call you child?" He said laughing,

"Im already being called kid by Yoongi, come on."

-
I mean, I would call you kid too if I was older.