Chapter 8

Jimin's pov
First hour class was quiet, I got here 14 minutes early. I dislike being late for any of my classes.

Plus i get to sleep for a few more minutes. Yesterday, I actually kind of butt hurt. I mean I was usually the one to show Jungkook around.

But Taehyung had art with him so it was okay, "Jimin?" I look behind me and I see Jungkook keeping a great distant from me.

"Yes?" I question, he holds his books to his chest tightly, "Im sorry..." He quietly saids. "For what?"

"I-I didn't let you- well Taehyung.. I- Sorry I chose Taehyung." He stuttered and messed up on his words.

I smiled at him and walked over to him, he was so caring and just thoughtful.

Did he think it was his fault this whole time? That actually hurts me by thinking of it.

"Aw, Jungkook you don't have to be sorry. It's okay, you can chose whoever."

With that, he put his books down and hugged me. "I didn't mean to chose, you were my helper and I just left you."

He pulled away and looked down, "Jungkook you are 17, you are a teenager and you can chose whoever."

"Thanks Jimin." He smiles warmly and makes his way to the seat next to mine.

"How was your first day of school though?"

"It was good though, if it weren't for Yoongi hyung I wouldn't have met you guys!"

He took out a small pouch and took out a pink easer. "Come sit down," he said patting my seat.

"Coming coming, what did you do after school? Are you part in any activities?"

He shakes his head, "No. But I did hang out with Taehyung after school at this park. We did homework together."

"Oh and on Friday Im going over his house and he's painting me."

I frowned and sat down, "Really? Wow.. you two must be close really fast."

"Are you okay?" He asks as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I nod and I turn the other way to not face him.

"Jimin.." He starts to poke me, "Jimin look at me please." He then starts to poke my head.

"Park Jimin!" He starts to literally give me weak ass punches on my arm.

He's so cute. Wait what? Did I just say he's cute? Well he is, like the way- his face.

Jimin what the hell are you saying?

"Jimin!" Jungkook suddenly pulled my hair, "Ow what the hell!" I yell as I touch my hair.

"You wouldn't listen to me!" He said pouting, okay he is cute, but I don't like him like that.

The problem is with me is that, I sometimes get feelings for someone through time. But with Jungkook, it came fast.

I mean, Im bisexual. But he is just so sweet and kind, attractive. What's not to like about him?

"Yes I am okay!" I say poking his forehead and making him fall back, "Yah!" He saids throwing his pink easer at me.

"That's what you get little Jungkook." I say in a serious tone. "Hmph!" He saids crossing his arms.

"Attention to all students and staff, first, second, and third hour classes are canceled. Due to the meeting all staff are having."

I groan and shove my books in my arm, "What the hell, I could be sleeping at home now."

Jungkook looks at me and hits my arm, "Hey don't say that!" I give him a look and walk away,

"Wait for me!" He runs to me and takes my arm and clings it to his.

"Let's have quality time together, just me and you. Let's go outside!"

He drags me outside, rarely anyone goes outside because it's "boring" and "silent"

He then makes me sit on a bench and he looks at me, "Tell me about yourself,"

"I like to play basketball and I like to swim."

"Doesn't Yoongi play basketball too?"

"We both do, we're on a team. We have a game on Saturday. Want to come? It's here at the school at 4pm."

"Yeah sure! Can I have your number?"

I took out a piece of paper and gave it to me, "Make sure to name me something good on there."

He shows me the name he chose for me, 'Jimin hyung🏀💖' it was cute.

But then I saw 'Taehyung💓🎨'

"Why the heart for Taehyung?"