Chapter 19

Third Person pov
It was Sunday and the boys were reunited, they ended up meeting at the park.

They all wanted to have a picnic since it was marvelous sunny day. Seokjin wanted to bring all the food,

But the boys told him that they would bring food too.

They all met up near a tree and spent time together, "Hoseok can you pass me the lemonade?"

Seokjin loved lemonade and the color pink, he brought pink lemonade and a pink blanket for the boys.

"How are you and Jungkook?" The couple looked at each other and smiled,

"We are good, I spent the night at Jimin's home. But he was being a baby so I had to take care of him."

"No, I was tired and I was grumpy because I wasn't in a good position."

"No baby, you were whining the whole time."

Jungkook and Jimin were arguing adorably and making everyone laugh. "Gosh you two are cute." Hoseok said smiling.

Jungkook and Jimin smiled at each other and gave each other a kiss on the lips.

Yoongi was under a tree sleeping with a sandwich on his chest that wasn't bitten yet.

Hoseok was staring at Yoongi. Seokjin noticed and walked over to Hoseok.

"Whatcha doing?" Hoseok jumped and looked Zat Seokjin. "Nothing, just staring at Yoongi."

"Awe, go to him and talk to him." Hoseok shook his head and backed up.

"You know how grumpy he gets!" Yoongi moves and the sandwich was about to fall,

Hoseok made a quick move and grabbed the sandwich, causing Yoongi to feel someone next to him.

He wakes up and looks at Hoseok who was holding a sandwich, "What are you doing?" Yoongi asks.

"I- you.. you were- you were moving and the sandwich was going to fall."

Yoongi sat up and opened his mouth, Hoseok looked at him and fed him the sandwich.

Yoongi smiled and later back down, "How was it?" Hoseok asked, he was blushing mad. He usually doesn't do these things.

Not even to Seokjin nor Taehyung. Yoongi did enjoy Hoseok companying him and feeding him.

"It was good, why don't you take a bite?" Hoseok took one and looked at Yoongi.

There were giggles and laughs, behind were the Jikook couple and Namjin couple having fun, cuddling themselves.

While Taehyung was trying to be a mine but it wasn't working so he was making everybody laugh at him.

"You want to cuddle?" Hoseok turned and saw Yoongi sitting up opening his arms,

Hoseok was taken back by what Yoongi but doing, "Should I?" Hoseok thought.

But, happily. Hoseok went towards Yoongi and cuddled with him.