Chapter 26

(short chapter once again)
Jungkook's pov
I texted Taehyung but he seemed to be sad or bothered, I didn't want him to be mad at me or anything.

Should I go over to his house?

I seem to know where he lives though. "Ah, Jimin. Im going to head to Taehyung's house."

"Okay, come back quickly though. It's going to be dark soon."

He was making some hot noodles with spice and he didn't want me to come late to taste it cold.

"Okay," I went over and kissed his cheek and then led my way outside, it was chilly.

But that didn't bother me, I had to make my way to his house and talk to him.

I jogged my way towards his home and I had no breathe, his lights were off, like all of them were off.

I went to his door and knocked on it, he must be home. He can't be somewhere else, he didn't seem well while we texted.

"Taehyung!" I yelled while knocking the door, rain started to pour down, great! "Taehyung!!" I yelled again.

I knocked but then the door opened and I fell forward just to be caught by a shirtless Taehyung.

He only had shorts on, his hair was wet. I was assuming he just got done showering.

I pulled away and shut the door. "What are you doing here?"

I looked at him and hugged him, "I am really sorry. I would never hurt you, please be the same Taehyung I met on the first day of school."

He hugged me back and kept quiet, "You don't have to be sorry Jungkook. You didn't do anything wrong."

I pulled away and looked down, "I did! I made you sad, you're distant. You stopped painting didn't you?"

"I did, but that has NOTHING to do with me!"

"Can you tell me what's wrong then?"

"It's you, I still love you."