Chapter 13

Yoongi's pov
We all sat together at lunch but Jimin wasn't in the mood to eat nor talk, it all worried us since he's usually happy.

"Come on Jimin, eat now." I said trying to shove a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"No, don't touch me." He looked the other way.

"Park Jimin, you are going to eat your food right now." Seokjin said as he came towards Jimin.

"Yeah, Jimin. You need to eat, listen to Seokjin he knows best." Namjoon spoke.

"I don't want to eat," Jimin looked down while Seokjin was grabbing a piece of chicken.

"Eat it, now."

Jimin slapped the chicken away and frowned, "Oh my god. Jimin! You are going to-"

"Here, I'll do it." I grabbed a piece of bread and put it near his mouth, he turned his head.

"Jimin, if you don't eat it. I'll be the one forcing it down your throat."

He grabbed the bread and ate it, he can be a nice person but when he gets sad, he doesn't want to eat.

Nor even talk to anyone, he usually talks to me and Seokjin.

I grabbed his hand and made him stand up, "Come on, let's go get a candy bar for you."

He shook his head and sat back down, "Park Jimin, you are going to listen to me right now. You eat that tray of food or I'll be giving you a lecture!" Seokjin said as he started to get mad,

"I don't want to eat!" Jimin yelled, "Okay Jimin.. we know you're sad about Jungkook and Taehyung, but you have to eat."

Hoseok spoke up, he came over to Jimin and hugged him. "Come now my little bear, rest."

Jimin relaxed his body on Hoseok and feel asleep.

"Gosh Namjin couple, you two are like his parents."

"We are your parents here! We have to watch over you guys. Remember last time? Taehyung went running off and knocked a bucket of paint everywhere?"

"Not me." I smiled, Namjoon laughed as he shook his head.

"But you mister, you go around like a zombie."

I shake my head and throw a piece of chicken at Seokjin.

"See? You didn't watch over me and look what I did."

He saw the piece of chicken fall onto his tray.

"You little-"

"Hi guys!" Taehyung and Jungkook came in skipping with their arms locked.

"Hey you two!" Hoseok said smiling, he moved causing Jimin to wake up and look at them.

"Jimin!" Jungkook came over and hugged him, "You look very tired." Jungkook said frowning. Jimin just looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"Me and Taehyung were painting in the art room, want to see my paint?"

Jimin sat up smiling and he nodded, held up his art work and showed us a painting of a lamp on top of a moon with stars.

"It's really beautiful." Jimin said admiring it, Taehyung came over to Jungkook and smiled.

"We both worked on it and so I gave it to Jungkook, isn't it great?"

"It's really beautiful." Seokjin awed, while Namjoon was practically eating all the food.

Bell rang, We all got up and went to our classes. It was boring without them honestly.

I was bored without Hoseok, he was my sunshine.

But he was my distraction too.