Chapter 4

Jungkook's pov
Taehyung was smiling at me most of the time at lunch, I was actually glad I met all of them.
Now I have friends so I can talk to,

It is selfish to say that I don't want friends. "Jungkook, what are your hobbies?" Taehyung asked as he smiled,

"Painting and well playing volleyball." I smiled, "I love painting!" Taehyung took out his phone and showed me a picture of a painting he did of a sunset.

"Oh my god, this is amazing!" I exclaimed, all the detail and the colors mixed together actually making it look like a sunset.

The red, orange, yellow mixed together made me have a warm feeling. "Taehyung is crazy about painting."

Hoseok said as he smiled, "He loves to paint people too." Hoseok took out his phone and showed me a painting of him.

"Wow, Taehyung you are a artist!" I looked at Taehyung who was blushing, "Yah, you guys are embarrassing me!"

I looked at Jimin who was staring at me and Taehyung having fun.

Namjoon and Seokjin were sharing their cupcake when Seokjin put frosting on Namjoon's nose.

They are really cute, I want a relationship like that one day.

Im actually not straight. I was being made fun of because of my sexuality.

It was painful, they would come up to me and ask me if I would like to have fun with them.

They were such full of themselves! "Jungkook, what's your next class. I can walk you there." Jimin spoke.

"My next class is.. oh! Art!" I squealed, earning a few laughs. "I do too! I can walk you there Jungkook." Taehyung said smiling brightly.

"Jimin, actually Taehyung can.. He has the same class as me." He nodded but didn't say anything.

I should apologize, right? "Im going to head early to class. See you guys later." Jimin left, "Is he okay?" Namjoon asked,

"I'll talk to him later, but you know Jimin. He doesn't like being late." Seokjin said looking back.

Taehyung looked at Jimin but then at me. "He's okay Jungkook, don't worry."

Was it because I didn't want Jimin to walk me to class and preferred Taehyung to?

I mean he's been helping me today, maybe I should apologize at least for not wanting him to show me my next class.

Right? "Jungkook are you okay?" Seokjin asked me, "Jimin is alright, you don't have to worry." Hoseok said smiling assuring me that he's right.

"Is he?" I questioned. "He is, even if he isn't. He will be, he's actually a bright person."

"He doesn't hold grudges." Taehyung said smiling as he rubbed my back. "What class he have after 3rd?"

"He has physical education. Basically he has gym." Hoseok answered.

I looked at my schedule and smiled, "Thank you. When does lunch end?"

"About 3 minutes from now. Want me to walk you to art?"

I looked at Taehyung and stood up, "I will see you guys later, thank you for the cupcake Yoongi hyung!"

"You're welcome kid." He said smiling, I walked along with Taehyung. Until Jimin came out of the bathroom and saw us.

"Jimin! Are you okay?" I asked concerned, he looked at me and nodded. "Im really-"
"Lunch is over and my class will start soon. I have to go, I'll see you around."

He gave me a small smile and left, "Dont worry about him Jungkook." Taehyung smiled at me and took me to my next class.