Chapter 17 My first weapon and problems of being too smart

Scyther POV 

How do I say this? being called a, "Prodigy, Genius,  and a model" all of that combined I became the talk of the four Kingdoms. Since I juts solved one of the major problems in the world mostly after the conversation with Ozpin, Ironwood, and my mom the general suggested to go with him to explain this idea to his scientists to Atlas, but was well let's just say-

Glynda: "IN OUM NAME HE WILL! *grabs me close* James my son is not some idea solving machine!" She said as I was in shock as she is protecting me. 

In my early ages I wouldn't have a choice nor anything at matter of choice. I would carry out my mission either killing the target, gaining possible information, or that of using my psychic powers between training or non training. To see this as well strange and in a weird way I really understand now that I have a loving mother. 

Ironwood: "Glynda, you should know that I wouldn't do that. I'm only asking of that of giving me the lay out of the idea so my top engineers and scientists can make this possible. I would put his name into this idea and in a way his status could rise dramatic. In a plus side you or said Beacon Academy would gain more fame and possibly more future Huntsmen and Huntresses." 

Ozpin: "*thinking* That considerate and that would really be at aid for all the Kingdoms, but this isn't the choice for us to make instead Scyther should be the one to make the decision." 

The adults looked towards me as I get some space from my mother and I from that I dusted myself off. 

Scyther: "Well for one yes I would like for this information to be spread and should be immediately start making it, but I would reframe using faunus labor. I would be consider that "everyone" being faunus and humans alike to finish this project together. To show that humans aren't the ones making everything instead both sides of both races could have apart of this new found technology in Remnant history. Plus I would like to place the faunus to be the first topic if this goes down in history as second human and such. Also! I forgot to mention that I would love if you can only do this secretly because I rather have less commotion in my life. Do we have a agreement? (mind) The plan is that if I put the faunus in the front page of this they would gain great respect, when your dealing with history first rule; Put the first part of making history first"

From that I receive a brow up towards the general as I can only smile at this as I cross my arms. 

Ironwood: "I could pull a few strings and do those requests, but for the secretly part I would ask more detail about you not spreading it? because we would need the help of well the Schnee Corporation for this to happen and.. you should know that "he" would know along with possibly.. take a part of the rich class if I say. " 

Scyther: "....*sighs in frustration* Fine by me, but he will play my rules or he won't get the cut into this new found of history." 

Ironwood: "Fine, *nods* we have ourselves a agreement." He said as he nods along me nodding.

Scyther: "Then take out your notes and paper because be prepare for what we're about to do. Let's make history!" I said as Ironwood prepares for what's about to come out of my mouth. 

Well I don't want to bore you all with this hardcore knowledge and being that some of you don't really care for such things. So let me put it to words that you all can follow along. To describe this imagine the inside of a ant hill more to this not the inside, but what the system is for the outside of it being able to see how many ways the ants can go. From that get the image of a train map and see the results are the same as the two are alike for one another. Now put that to the world now you can see how many pipes are around the world seeding the energy towards each and every person in the planet along with power of communication. That's how a system of communication is born and new brighter future for the world as well. 
(If I got this wrong then you try then because believe me I'm not smart okay. My brain can handle so much knowledge that I only leave the important ones)