Chapter 3 The first day of school for Mantis

Scyther POV

Scyther(M.T): "Hello, my name is Scyther Mantis, but you all know me as Psycho Mantis! I'm your teammate. It's a pleasure to meet you... boss." 
(Author: M.T equals Mind talking)

Ruby: "YANG! this was the guy I was talking about! the guy that can do things with his mind!" 

Yang: "HOLY CRAP!? where or even better question how long was he here!?" 

Scyther(M.T): "I've been here for awhile blondey." I said in a bored tone. 

Ozpin: "If you can see this person *gestures towards Scyther* is your new teammate." 

Weiss: "WAIT YOU MEAN THIS LITTLE BOY IS OUR NEW TEAMMATE!?" 

Scyther(Angry.M.T: "I'M NOT A LITTLE BOY! I'VE YOU KNOW I'M AROUND 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD!" 

Weiss/Yang: "WHAT!?" 

Ruby: "SO YOUR LIKE ME!!" 

Scyther(M.T): "What do you mean boss?" 

Ruby: "I'm 15! (mind) Boss?" 

Scyther(M.T): "...Crap..." 

Ozpin: "Anyways! this person here is your teammate for your team please take care of him and his... well a semblance. If you already know his power is psychic abilities and one of these is psychokinesis as you see. He's not speaking with his mouth instead he's speaking in your head." 

Yang: "Wait a minute! so this whole time of him talking we're hearing him talk in our heads!?"

Scyther(M.T): "Yes, this whole time I've been talking to your head. Man! you people are so slow." 

Yang: "HEY! I can it with that attitude!" 

Scyther(M.T): "Make me." 

Ozpin: "Now you two calm yourselves alright. Anyways Scyther is going to be your new teammate for now on. Now team RWBY please take your teammate to your dorm. Have a good afternoon you five." 

RWBY: "Have a good afternoon headmaster." 

Scyther: "Hmph, see ya old man." 

I then floated into the elevator as well with the other team members that includes Ruby being team leader and Boss of this team. As we went down everything was silent no one spoke talk about awkward, but for me I like the silence of nothingness until..

Ruby: "So Scyther! do.. um... welcome to our team!" 

I looked at her and raised a brow as I shrugged it off and greeted back. 

Scyther: "Likewise Boss." 

Blake: "Question why do you refer to our leader boss?" 

Scyther: "Because she's a Leader, a Determined leader, and one that runs the show in this team. If we are lost or in great danger our leader should be the one to make the plans or to settle agreement with the team to decide witch decision the Leader picks. So she's our Boss and nothing more." 

The four looked at me with confused, happy, and between lines of why its was just my words and nothing else. 

Ruby: "*stars in her eyes* DO YOU REALLY MEAN IT!?" She said as she looks at me- wait are those stars in her eyes!? 

Scyther(M.T): "*sighs* ...If the old man chose you to become a Leader and I'm calling you Boss that's makes my point clear. Boss."(mind) How in the world is she doing the star thing? this planet is weird." 

Within a second the Ruby girl jumps towards me like an attack so I moved away from that attack and made myself more higher so she won't attack again. She hurt herself in the process of attack me how? by a face plated to the metal in the elevator beside me.