FINAL Chapter Amending's my sins

How do I start?

Well I could start with what happened after the hospital.

When I got out of everyone started to think about what's our next move will be. Well the for the time team JNPR will be staying with us being Yang, Ruby, and I along with the question, how I was able to stay at Ruby's house? well funny story actually. When I came to stay for a couple of days well Tai almost and I do mean almost.... ripped my balls. I mean I didn't do this! to behold my honestly she kissed me and I had to deal with the pain. But, thanks to the Spirit of Summer no lie calmed the beast down.

Sooner or later Tai or Qrow WILL have their way with me and it will not be fine nor will it be good at either way.

Besides that they already did.... and not writing it down because it hurt like a mother fucker. Anyways back to where we are.

We started to head towards Mistral because from there or said our MISSION to do so because somehow or even someway. Ozpin was taken down by some assassin soon to be Tyrain a scorpion Faunus that caused his death along with knowing Pyrrha getting the other half of the maiden and latter the other half. After a long time of either being facing their demons Ren and Nora at Oniyuri witch was destroyed , Weiss getting brave and facing her owns demons as well, family problems, forgiveness, and most of all a new person added to our party.

You see a few events latter I learned that the Headmaster of Shade Academy, Leonardo Lionheart gave in and was working with Salem, but not for long as death came for him soon. From there a little while latter we entered through the Quad and towards the Grand Hall as we entered our enemies we there Cinder crew, Raven and her right hand woman Vernal, Tyrian, Havel along side with Leonardo. A big fight began and I had to fight Cinder she was the biggest target and everyone else did so as well it was a big brawl until we entered where one of the relics are.

You see in our travel Ozpin opened up to us everything and I do mean everything because well.. ultimate psychic, ring any bells? no? okay then. Anyways after that he spilled more beans because even he was scared of the truth as well the "Truth" is something far more scarier then anyone thinks. I had to help Ozpin and reason with everyone and even then not everyone was happy, but with my words alone I was able to bring back everyone from despair because no immortal was all god like. Also by the Raven and Vernal was undercover as I told them and gave them courage to fight as well.

Back to where I left off! soon after reaching to the doors where the relic is being held at a few moments later I soon learned about who had the other maiden. Raven had the Summer Maiden and soon remember that Summer had to be a Maiden before dying and knowing that she thought of Raven before passing away. From there Raven and I killed Cinder or to say Pyrrha had to finish her off in order to gain the other half. Once we did we got the relic and from there the battle was won along with fighting the badies, Till then and now our next stop was Atlas and Atlas was more the beauty at first.

But, first we had to save a train along with two Huntsmen as we did we learned that Relics well to say at least brings Grimm to us. Could've learned that before bringing it in a GOD DAMN TRAIN! anyways, took some time learning that we had a old lady with us who was the Grimm Reaper a famous Huntress along with being a Sliver eyed warrior. Even then that didn't stopped the journey well until we came to a town that the one house was filled with let's just say must be the strongest Grimm I ever heard of being able to take the will to fight and die by them. Talk about OP? from there we headed to Argus and learning that Juane it was his hometown. Along with having a sister whose-