Chapter 27 Scyther knowing the feeling of "Fear"

Third POV

As the group of four of us walked together side by side along with some Atlas bots as well. As we walked I heard something behind us that detached one of the Atlas bots heads off and it was thrown to the ground towards us.

??: "Hey!"

All four us turned around and as we turned around as Scyther see a man that seemed like some drunk you find in a bar. Pretty old to say, but to be able to rip a robots head with sheer force he's possibly Huntsmen.

??: "Yeah, I'm talking to you, Ice Queen." He said as he tosses the headless bot to the ground.

Winter: "Halt!" Winter called as he stopped all the the bots from attack with their guns.

Scyther turns to see that Ruby was trying to say something, but with this going on he can tell that it's quite the sudden situation in hand here. Before anything can continue Weiss was the one to speak as she started to walk towards the man.

Weiss: "Excuse me! *walks towards the man* Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

Scyther(mind): "God damn it Ice princess."

??: "*places one hand onto her forehead* Shhhhshhshshhh.. not you.." The man then pushed Weiss out of the way giving a glare at Winter.

It became more unsteady as the man now looks dead down series when he looked at Winter. As with Winter giving the same look at him.

??: "You"

The area became more of "witch will make the first move" as a raven passes through the sky and started to fly away.

??: "Saw that gaudy ship of yours in town. I guess you're here, too."

Winter: "I'm standing right before you."

??: "*takes a moments to see her being said he's drunk* So it would seem."

Winter: "You realize you just destroyed Atlas Military property."

The man looks around and sees the two destroyed bots and I see he took two down so silent quite the Huntsmen. Scyther turns to Ruby who seems excited as he thinks now that she knows this guy.

??: "Oh, oh I'm sorry. See, I mistook this for some sort of... sentient garbage." He said as in a sarcastically apologizes as he looks at his surroundings

Winter: "I don't have time for your immature games, Qrow"

Scyther(mind): "So that's his name... fitting to say at least."

Weiss: "*goes to her sister* Wait, you two know each other?"

Qrow: "Geez, you Atlas Specialists think you're so special, don't you?"

Winter: "It's in the title"

Qrow: "Well, you know what you really are? A bunch of sellouts. Just like your boss."

Winter: "I'm not sure what you think you're implying, but I've heard enough."

Crow: "Oh I heard, too. I heard ol'Ironwood finally turned his back on Ozpin."

Scyther(mind): "The Headmaster? General? what happened?"

Weiss: "Ozpin?"

Winter: "*moves Weiss aside* Weiss, it's time for you to go."

Weiss: "What-"

Qrow: "Listen to big sister, Weiss. She'll protect you. Just like Atlas is going to protect all of us, huh?"