Chapter 6 The past comes to bite back

Third POV

Right now Scyther in the room of team RWBY just reading a book for the up coming exam as everyone else does there own thing. Blake is reading her... very "pleasurable" book, Yang working out like one of many Diamond Dogs, Weiss doing her nails, and boss.. well she just jumped up and has a plans for today. 

Ruby: "LETS GO DOWN TO VALE!" 

Blake: "Well that's out of the blue." Blake said in a dull tone. 

Yang: "Why are you so excited-"

Weiss: "Ruby Rose this might be the smartest thing you suggested since we met." Weiss cut off Yang as Yang got a bit mad, but forgets it. 

Ruby: "HEY!" 

Weiss: "In any case lets go down to Vale as a team." 

Yang: "I'm down." Yang said as she gets up. 

Blake: "*shrug* Sure." Blake said as she puts down her book down and gets down from her top bunk. 

Scyther(M.T): "There's a problem." I said as I put my book down to look to them. 

Ruby: "What's the problem?"

Scyther(M.T): "Boss...  look at me for one minute." 

The group of girl takes a minute to look at Scyther until they realize that-

Ruby: "Ooooh.."

Yang: "Oh yeah, the whole 'Psycho Mantis" thing right." 

Scyther(M.T): "Yes, and I'm in a bad spot as I'm the one that took down a Bullhead. If I go down I could cause huge trouble coming towards you women. So for the time being you go without me that would keep me safe and you all have." 

Ruby: "But.. you'll be all alone." 

Scyther(M.T): "*sigh* Boss.. I've been alone for my entire life so I don't want you or your allies to be dragged down with me. Go have your girl time as I stay here in peace." Scyther said as he return back to his book. 

Ruby wanted to protested until her sister but in. 

Yang: "Leave it Rubes he made his choice." 

Ruby: "I- *gets sad* alright... will get you something later!" Ruby said as she looked at me. 

Scyther(M.T): "Whatever." 

All four girls got out of the room and leaving Scyther behind while he's reading his book. Once the girls are out they started to talk. 

Ruby(sad): "I really feel bad about leaving Scyther in the room alone." 

Yang: "Rubes he just didn't want us get over it alright." 

Weiss: "I agree with Yang he acts so mean and acts all about he's hates humanity." 

Ruby: "Yang that was not nice. What's with that?" 

Yang: "Ruby he acts mean to everyone minus to the faunus kinda, but have you looked into the mask lens? I saw his eyes.. *shivers and serious 1-10-DISTRUST starts* his eyes were dead and one look of him made me shiver down my spine. Yang said as she hold her left shoulder feeling unease. 

Ruby and the other two were surprise to what Yang said.

Blake: "Hold up Yang what are you assuming?" 

Yang: "I'm saying that we have someone dangerous!" 

Ruby: "Yang he hasn't done anything bad yet." 

Yang: "Ruby he literally hates man kind! he said with rage that I could understand angry." 

Weiss: ".....Yeah, but... he does seem nice and likable towards Ruby. Ruby what does he said you and him are quite close with each other. Have you found out anything about him?"