Chapter 21 I should stop questioning this world logic

Third POV

Back with Team RWBY along with two familiar people being Zwei and Oobleck from beginning to end. The Beginning is simple to say all of them reached to the area where Grimm are being that of Mountain Glenn along with not Grimm there also the White Fang in hiding. Scyther informed them about being carful into enemy territory along with not to engage any in all means combat if necessary. Team RWBY fought many Grimm along with Oobleck along for the ride as well with asking each and every one of the team members of, why wanting them to be Huntress and such. Once night falls Ruby was the first to find the hideout accidentally with that being caught in the very moment as with that the rest was soon to come. As the five of them plus dog all of them got onto a train filled with each of the carts containing bombs. Oobleck decides they have to split up: He, Ruby, and will remain on the roof to stop the train, while the others head inside the train cars to deal with any additional bombs. With that the Ruby, Zwei, and Oobleck are dealing with Prototype Atlesian Paladins and it was then Ruby was getting a call. 

This was a shock to her as she tried calling JNPR, but nothing then just static now someone is calling maybe she's close to the city. Ruby looks at her scroll and sees that the person is calling is no other then Scyther himself. 

Ruby: "*picks up the call* Scyther! is that-"

Scyther(phone): "RUBY WHAT'S GO ON DOWN THERE!? WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Scyther said in a serious manner. 

Ruby(panics):"SOTHISWHATHAPPENEDIWASFOLLOWINGZWEIBECAUSEHEWENTOUTSIDEBYHIMSELFANDSOIWANTOUTSIDEWITHHIMANDHEWASUSINGTHEBATHROOM.THENSUDDENLYTHEGROUNDSTARTEDTOFALLAPARTTHEIFALLINTOTHEHISDEOUTIWASCAPTURE,BUTMYTEAMFOUNDME.AND NOWWEARETRYINGTOSTOPATRAINTHAT'SFILLEDWITHBOMBSHEADINGTOWARDSVALE! Ruby said with words that were sent like a machine gun."

There a moment of silence, but soon enough that Scyther spoke. 

Scyther(phone): "Just tell what problem do you have? (mind) I didn't know what the hell you just said, but whatever you said is pretty important." Scyther said as he wants to blunt because he didn't know what Ruby said.

Ruby: "So like, do you know how to defuse-"

Scyther(phone): "Bombs? yes, I would be able to do by myself considering the problem here is I'm here as you five plus dog are over there. So here's the easy one, do you have any ice ammunition? or any Dust Ice Crystals?"

Ruby: "*starts checking* Yeah I do!"Ruby said as she checked her bag for the items she said. 

Scyther(phone): "Okay now tell me about the bomb. Is it  mechanical? electrical? chemical? witch is it?" 

Ruby: "Um.. *looks at the Bomb* I think it's mechanical." 

Sycther(phone): "Good, now starts using any of those Ice Dust rounds or even using Ice Dust in general onto the bomb. If what you say true then the Ice Dust will stop it as with whatever movement that was built-in to function the device will be prevented. But, if it was a electrical or chemical then there will be some problems.(mind): Thank fucking god that she didn't get torture or anything else? Scyther explains to Ruby about the bomb types. 

Ruby: "THANK YOU SCYTHER I WILL TRY IT! *a few seconds hears some kind of ice sound effected* IT WORKS SCYTHER! I THINK I CAN DO THE REST!" Ruby said in a confident tone. 

Scyther(phone): GOOD! right now I'm going to wake up everyone else and get ready for battle! you better be ready if anything else happens! Once more to Scyther in a serious tone. 

Ruby: "I Will!" 

Scyther(phone): "One more thing Ruby before you go." 

Ruby: "Yes"