Chapter 35 The counter attack and the ending

Third POV

As the battle of both contenders come at each other being Penny and Pyrrha it was that time that team RWBY are in the hallways that leads to the arena. From there Mercury was waiting, but he only expected Ruby not her whole team. Once that Ruby went fast by using her own semblance as for Mercury who tried to stop her he was countered by Blake. Once that happened the time is coming as it was getting closer and closer as Scyther stands above the darks clouds above seeing that his plan is working.

Scyther: "Time to fry up some Grimm."

Scyther looks back and sees that from a distance he sees a few lights from his train of thought he saw explosions happening. Guessing the Grimm are already in the middle range of the walls of Vale. The Ace ops and the force of Atlas are protecting the Kingdom of Vale already. Back to the battle between Pyrrha and Penny it was getting close as well as Pyrrha is getting disarmed as she does it was time.

Scyther lifted himself into the skies as he see many more Grimm in the skies coming closer and closer towards the Kingdom from above. But, luckily after due to the evacuation of Vale the negative energy that the Grimm died down a little being not a huge amount of them are in the skies.

In mid of the seconds until Ruby made it outside of the arena Scyther clicked the button sending a message towards all of adults. From the very skies above Scyther could see that Ruby thrown the EMP grenade to the barrier and it turned off. From this Pyrrha and Penny stopped as this happened and everyone in the colosseum this caused a major shock to everyone. Even that Oobleck and Port from above was about to say something until he gets a message. From there Oobleck spoke in the coms from the speakers.

Oobleck(announcer): "Everyone please remain calm, I'll try to explain the situation of what's happening at this moment."

At this moment everyone sat silent as Cinder and Emerald started to make their way to the exist as their first plan has failed.

Oobleck(announcer): "We will all in to evacuate from here as one of the students named Emerald Sustrai had false information about her school background. We have been informed that she's an Illusion user in our very grounds. Also I would like for this to be more informed that the Kingdom of Vale is being Quarantined at this very moments as it's under attack by these three students that aren't in fact not students."

Oobleck quickly shows three students being Mercury, Emerald, and Cinder on screen. Everyone in shocked as murmurs was going everywhere in the area as for the three criminals they were trying to escape.

Oobleck(announcer): "We have proof as with reasons to believe three people, Cinder fall, Emerald Sustrai, and Mercury Black planed to over-throw Beacon and Huntsmen and Huntress of the Kingdom of Vale. Along with a virus been found at the CCT that Cinder Fall herself implanted virus. At this moment I don't have time to chit chatter for long as this is the final statement. Evacuate the colosseum in a steady pace and head to the buckers to be safe."

From there the Oobleck turns off the coms and everyone in the area started to get out. Then a huge Nevermore comes down towards onto of the colosseum as it does it started pecking down onto it. Anyways as Scyther was in the skies before the Nevermore came towards him. Then suddenly a couple or a few lockers came towards the Colosseum.

Scyther(mind): "It would seemed that everyone called their weapons and using it to crush the nevermore from above. Good job Ruby"

After that Scyther looks down and see all the lockers went down onto the Nevermore and pierced through out of it's whole backside of it's body. It burst into smoke and the lockers went through the barrier and crashed into the arena where Ruby, Pyrrha, and Penny along with everyone else. From there Scyther looks at the CCT and the lights were all on in one point until it turned off shutting down all the lights in one go of the whole Kingdom. Until the lights of the Kingdom turned on once more and not the CCT with that Scyther smiled.