Chapter 25 Team building time!

Scyther POV

I don't know what to say or what I can to be very blunt. I now have my first and ever girlfriend in my life along with something that it's this kind of relationship now. Once we got back to Vale and to Beacon Academy the Tournament of the Vytal Festival is soon to begin, but the three of us started to call our two team mates being Blake and Weiss. Once we called we headed towards the Amity Colosseum. But, to go there we needed to go towards another Bullhead station to head up there. We all started to talk..

Weiss: "I must say something right now, what happened to Ruby? she looks more.." She looks at Ruby with some complex eyes with a gestured.

Blake: "More Ruby's Energy?"

The two girls looked at their team leader as she's pronouncing like a happy girl that made her dreams come true. Yang looks at me with a smirk.

Yang: "Want me to tell them or you?"

Weiss: "Tell us what?"

Scyther(blushing): "I mean- *starts scratching behind his head* it's.. very hard to say and complex to explain."

The two teammates looked at him with weirdness until Yang said it bluntly... if this woman is going to my sister-in-law please have mercy. I think she'll mentally hurt me then physically.

Yang: "Guess whose the lucky guy that made our dad happy and got his pass?~" She said in a song taunting tone.

The two got shocked look as the two looked me then at Ruby this went on for a couple of seconds and Weiss spoke in shocked.

Weiss(shocked): "You be Oum joking me!!?? you mean you of all people is dating Ruby Rose!?"

Blake(shocked): "That's surprising, I would've though that you were his type Weiss."

Weiss(shocked/blush): "WHAT!? I wouldn't- I- oh shut it Blake!" She said as she crossed her arms.

Scyther(red): "Yes, I Scyther Goodwitch is dating our team leader! happy?" I said as I looked at the two.

Weiss: "But, isn't there age gap between you and her?"

Blake: "Oh come on Weiss! there's only probably like a two to three year gap. Doesn't mean anything between those two."

I started to sweat like bullets as I can feel that once I tell them I'm a thirty or older year old man inside a younger version of myself things will get weird. The two were fighting to which is right until I but in.

Scyther: "Look! I can't do anything to her or that of touching her hands! or- want to take it away Yang?" I said as the two looked at me then Yang.

Yang: "Our dad made some rules and if he breaks them I'm allowed to beat the living crap out of him." She said as she cracks her hands.

The two were shocked as to hear such a dumb and selfish requested as Ruby was hearing her own sister words. Until

Yang(smirks): "But, rules are meant to be broken." She said as she looks at Ruby.

Ruby: "YAY!!!!" She yelled out as she went towards me.

Ruby then grabs my left arm in such a way along with holding onto my hand as well making me blush heavy. My god!

Scyther(blushing): "RUBY LET ME GO! WE CAN'T DO THIS! YOUR MEDVED FATHER OF YOURS WOULD HAVE MY ARMS AND LEGS BE BEND ALL SIDE WAYS!?"

Ruby: "Only if we get caught tho!"

Scyther: "Oy, chto budet so mnoy?" I said as I slap my face for what's to come.

From this alone we made it to the bullhead with great speed and headed towards the Amity Colosseum. The five of us started to chat about our future progress along with the relationship we have now. Once we got to the colosseum it's as the ancient times where the people started to randomiser between the teams of each Kingdoms academies. Right now we watched our team and see that I'm not in the roster, but it's good. Once the roster hit our team our team is facing team ABRN a team made by two girls and two boys. I was waiting outside of the locker room as I do I see everyone getting out of the room as they do they see me.