Chapter 8 Being myself

Scyther POV 

I am facing both of myselves the true "Psycho Mantis" and the true "Third Child" looking at me. I don't know who I am anymore.... I'm not Psycho Mantis, Third Child, nor am I freaking Scyther Mantis. Then who am I? what goals do I have? who do I hate? what do I hate? just..... why? 

T.P.M: "You know that if you don't talk we aren't going anywhere from here." 
(T.P.M equals True Psycho Mantis)

T.T.B: "*Nods*" 
(T.T.B equals True Third Boy)

Scyther: "Yes.... tell me... that Psycho... was he the one.... doing this? I mean.. was he the one-"

T.P.M: "Yes, he was the one that was controlling our emotions and soul. Due to this he was the one controlling us and doing all the killing in our body." 

Scyther: "That means... the whole thing... killing.... all of it...." 

T.P.M: "Yeah.... all this time.... we were all called a monster, killing machine, a being to be fear of, and to be simple put... we were sealed as that Psycho controlled us and did all of that." 

Scyther: "Then...." 

T.P.M: "Don't worry I'm still the 'Psycho Mantis" that everyone fears. But, came to the understand that we were controlled by him so when you realized what has happen. We broke free from our prison and came to killing the Psycho." 

Scyther: ".....Who am I?" 

T.P.M: "What do you mean?" 

T.T.B: "*tilt his head with confusion*" 

Scyther: "Who am I? if you two are the true selves of our selves then who am I!? if I'm not the 'Third Boy' or 'Psycho Mantis' then who the hell am I!? " 

T.P.M: "Your us." 

T.T.B: "*Nods" 

Scyther: "I can't be one of you! don't you understand! that you two are the true and one self being 'Psycho Mantis and the Third Boy!' we have no past! we have no future! we live-" 

T.P.M: "You're right about one to two things. One being that you are right about us having no past, but you're mistaking for one thing that we don't have." 

Scyther: "What is it then?" 

T.P.M: "A future" 

T.T.B: "*Nods*" 

Scyther: "A future?" 

T.P.M: "Yes, you have a future because back in our world where the dark truth of our world is being hidden by the many people. Where war comes and goes, people may it be soldiers and innocent people dying for reasons or not, and to be straight forward with you a path that leads no man to rest. But, you... we maybe the same, but you are different as we're you." 

Scyther: "What do you mean?" 

T.P.M: "It's like this when we all got transported here you were born at the same time as we got into this new world. You didn't know as you still had the memories of us, but didn't know the fact that you were different from us and to this world. To put it bluntly you were like us, but one thing that was different from the two of us and that is... you have a future then us." 

T.T.B: "*Nods*" 

Scyther: "So.... I have a future? ....but...  if what you two said is true then.... what are my goals? what do I do? if I'm not what I said who I am then..... what am I suppose to do?" 

T.P.M: "That... is up to you.... you have a future.... a future that we don't have, but you and the both of us are the same. As long you are alive we live in you. I am Psycho Mantis and if you need to go back to who you once were to fight or even to go back to life we all had then so be it. It is not my choice to say or do as you are what we are.... humans. This choice is up to you as you are no longer 'Psycho Mantis' nor 'The Third Boy' you are Scyther. You create what you are,,, follow your own path."