Chapter 23 For who I was then and now

Third POV

Ruby: "Mom? is that you?" Ruby said as tears were coming down.

At this moment the father of Yang and Ruby being Tai is with his two daughters as all three of them couldn't believe who they are looking at. The woman who birth Ruby, the mother that took care of both Yang and Ruby along with her team and husband, the who was loved by all and one of most special people out there being her sliver eyes, and the woman that's dead on her last and latest mission is standing before them all... Summer Rose. The three were about to cry and tear up as they see their favorite person and missed person in their lives until she spoke.

Summer: "Yes, yes it's me my little rose.. now then, are you all not going to give me a hug or-"

Before Summer could finish her sentence alone all three rushed to her and hugged her as all three of them were burst into tears. Letting their own emotion get the better out of them as the tears went Summer while being hugged she returned the hug of course as with letting her own tears come down. It was the sight to behold as the once big family returned for a comeback.

Many emotion came as Tai as the husband couldn't find the words to speak as he was happy for being with her on the long run. Yang who was abandoned by her own mother she meets once more her adopted or into her own words her, "True Mother" at most. Yang couldn't speak to her as her younger half sibling aka Ruby was taking the words from her, but in the end Yang couldn't be happy then ever. Lastly the younger sibling whose showing more emotion then anyone right now is that of Ruby whose speaking in fast words telling Summer how she felt, what she wanted, and more thing in life along with crying. Summer has the same emotion as the saying goes, "like mother, like daughter" in the end the four were happy at the end.

When everything calm down everyone broke out of the hug and everyone looked at each other and Tai was the first to speak up.

Tai: "Sun, how are you here? everyone said you were dead, but.. you here! that kid Scyther right? is he- NO! are you alive? if you are-"

Summer: "Tai please calm down I-"

Yang: "Was Ozpin covering your death? was the body fake? who was trying to hurt you? Tell me! I rip them a good one!" Yang said as she puts her fists together.

Summer: "Sunflower now this isn't the time. Now please everyone-"

Ruby(crying): "Mom why did you leave? why didn't you tell us you were alive? did you contact Scyther for this to happened? please tell us where you are and-"

Summer clap her hands to get everyone attention and for them not to accept the truth and not try top run away from it. Summer gave a sad smile as she said.

Summer: "Tai.. my girls.. you should know now that... I'm dead." Summer spoke the truth with a sad expression.

All three of them were shocked and confused to what's happening and see that Summer continued.

Summer: "All three of you are in the are zone or what Scyther calls it the, "Spirit Zone" it's zone or area where spirts that long passed from the otherworld comes here. I as a spirit is now roaming here as for how three are here is the help of Scyther as he used his ability called, "Astral Projection" an ability that allows the user soul/spirit to leave his or her physical body behind. But, yes only one I said at last with Scyther went above and beyond as he used every ounce of his power for the three to become spirts and get here. Right at this moment Scyther is regenerating his energy along with restoring his strength to meet us here. Summer explained what's going on here.