Chapter 2 A Mantis joins Beacon

One week ago

Third POV

After the escape of Cinder and Roman from the destroyed Bullhead they make their way toward their base of operations. To where it is a certain pink and brown girl is at some short of warehouse minding her own business just using her scroll playing a game or so. As Neo smirks as she beaten yet another level on her scroll also sitting on an empty barrel. Until she hear bagging on the door and this bagging was a certain code to open the door. Neo was about to opens the door, but the door got blasted down by a fireball sending down to the ground what was next is that she saw and got a bit afraid as she sees Cinder. Whose dress and hair were messed up and look like she fought a powerful enemy. Cinder looks at Neo with cold eyes and said. 

Cinder: "Move, Roman." Cinder stated in a cold way. 

To Neo shock to see Roman Torchwick in a horrible state with his suit a bit burn, ripped, and just in a bad state at this time. He struggle to move towards into the warehouse and to stand up. 

Roman(weak): "*cough, cough!* Y-yeah, yeah.." He said in a weak state. 

Neo quickly went to him and see that he's in such a worst state. 

Cinder: "Neo take him to the medical bay to heal him and tell some of the White Fang members to be on your post." 

Neo could only nod and slowly took Roman towards the medical bay and Cinder slowly gets ready and straitening up hair and dusting off anything on her dress. She goes to the her room that she made in warehouse and their she finds something onto her table and without a second to lose she violently moved the items of the table off. Cinder was in a pissed off mood. 

Cinder(mind): "TO BEATEN AND RETREATED BY SOME FAUNUS BOY!! HIS SEMBLANCE HAS TO BE PSYCHOKINESIS! do to him manipulating and controlling the environment. This is... I need to contact Salem for this matter." She said as she gritted her teeth in anger. 

Cinder was in deep thought as she could've taken on the Huntress and that Sliver eye girl and to her knowledge she could tell that she didn't awaken her powers yet. But, that boy in the other hand, was different matter entirely this was the first time facing such a powerful opponent. In Cinder lifetime she has fought and met many skilled and lethal foes, each one being more deadlier than the last. However to that boy and her many years of fighting she had never in her life seen so much power so effciently and skillfully. Cinder gripped her hand to a ball with anger to be insulted by the fact that she's, someone with decades of peak combat training and ruthless ambition and carefully-built skill, had been chased by a mere boy who just happens to have been born with such strength. 

Cinder: "Whoever you are "Psycho Mantis" Salem will decide your fate to be killed or.... to be a good used to us." Cinder said with such venom into her voice. 

Meanwhile back to where Glynda and Ruby there are in some short of room with one light inside. Before anything could happen Ruby was left inside the room for a few minutes before Glynda showed up in the room. Glynda had to put the small boy in a room to rest as she sees that this boy is quite.... small and skinny like... this boy hasn't ate for a days all she can do is wait until he comes to check and decide to what to do then. Glynda return to Ruby who she schooled by the way and in a few short moments a certain old man with cookies and a mug came into the room and he introduce himself as Ozpin the headmaster of Beacon. For a few moments later of Ruby explaining who she is, who taught her, and most of all the reasons why she wants to be a Huntress and with Ozpin accepted her into his school. In a few moments Ruby was overjoy with happiness as has she's going to joining to Beacon until Ozpin goes to question Ruby about the boy. 

Ozpin: "Don't worry it's nothing that could get you in trouble. We just want to ask you what you know about the individual that help you and my assistant here." Ozpin gestures to Glynda who shows the picture of Mantis that shocked Ruby.