Chapter 7 Scyther/Psycho true self

Third POV

The next day came and team RWBY plus team JNPR are going up to Ozpin as Ruby explained well half explained what happen last night. Once going up Ozpin and Goodwitch are there and Ruby stand up first and started to explanation what happen to Scyther. Ruby explained the Weiss and Blake fight minus the whole thing with Blake being a ex-White Fang member, Scyther getting a huge rage out of Weiss, and revealing his past. Once done Ozpin, Glynda, and team JNPR were in shock what Ruby said that Scyther told his team. Ozpin looks at the team with a serious face. 

Ozpin: "Well... I guess I'll explained who is Scyther. If you already know by now yes he's the boy named 'Psycho Mantis' a boy that has the ability to use psychic abilities to his knowledge. Also the boy named Scyther has not a semblance nor aura his power is the most unique person in all of Remnant history. He carries the power of Psychic powers that don't acquire a semblance. In other words he's a person that has powers that no other kingdom has anyone that is capable of this." 

Team JNPR are in shocked by this revelation of their friend Scyther being the only person in all of Remnant to have powers that doesn't need of aura nor a semblance. 

Pyrrha: "Impossible..."

Jaune: "That's... whoa..." 

Nora: "What..." 

Ren: "*shocked face*" 

Ozpin: "For this *looks at team RWBY* does anyone of you have any idea where he can be? his powers is beyond of my assistant professor Goodwitch powers. If he isn't recovered from this part or even found.. his powers can be very deadly to the future and the lives of the people of Vale. Now please *serious aura no joking around* does anyone of you know where he can be right now?" Ozpin said as his aura is showing and due to this Ozpin knows how powerful is Scyther power is. 

Team RWBY starts to think as this is serious. Yang no clue, Weiss not even her, Blake kinda, but for one person in the team Ruby is the only one that can think of where Scyther can be. 

Ruby: "In the school library.. he got to be there." 

Goodwitch: "Why is that Miss.Rose?" Glynda said as everyone looks at her. 

Ruby: "If Scyther is going to leave or just calm down a bit he would be in the Library." Ruby said as she stated where he can be. 

Ozpin: "Very well, but I'll provide team CFVY to go with you and what he did to team CRDL is no go. I won't allow my students to be under controlled by Scyther it is a risk and you three teams may have the power to fight back his mind controlling ability. If so we need to calm him down. What Miss.Rose said he might not be a killer because of the many points. Why? because in my life he might be trapped." Ozpin said as he takes a sip of his coffee. 

RWBY/JNPR: "Trapped?" 

Ozpin: "Yes, he maybe a child, but something seems off as what you explained to me. Psychic abilities are not a easy task to complete as Scyther doesn't have any ideas for how to control his abilities." Ozpin stated to Scyther mind. 

Weiss: "That doesn't make any sense! he showed us what he can do so how is it that you said that he can't control it?" Weiss retorted to the headmaster. 

Ozpin: "Because Professor Gooodwitch had been teaching Scyther." Once more Ozpin said stated to the students. 

RWB/JNPR: "WHAT!?" 

Goodwitch: "Yes, he explained to me that his power was only to made to destroy as mine is both sides so he asked if I can teach him. In return he can teach me to evolve my semblance." Goodwitch said as in the last part embarrassed to let a kid teach her.