Round 1 - Chapter 10 - A New Chapter In Life

Weiss Fanart By: pricechi On DeviantArt

Published On: March 17, 2021

Y/N'S POV

After waking up I just decided to stay in bed and turn on my laptop to play some games, right now I was playing some Forza Horizon 4. Weiss was still cuddled up to me asleep, she was really cute. After our intense sex last night I can't feel my legs, thankfully I didn't have to go to the bathroom yet.

Weiss: "Y-Y/N?" She asks as she rubs her eyes.

Y/N: "Hey snowflake, sleep well?" I asked as I gave her a kiss.

Weiss: "Yeah, what are you doing?"

Y/N: "Just gaming a bit." I replied as I looked back to the screen.

Weiss: "What are you playing?" She asked as she looked at the screen.

Y/N: "Forza Horizon 4."

Weiss: "Is it multiplayer?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Weiss: "Cool." She replied as she swiftly pulled out her own laptop from her bag beside the bed.

In amazement I watched as she quickly went onto Steam and bought the game, she flashed me a smile as she started it up. I almost forgot I was in a race of my own and had to avoid crashing, luckily I still won.

Weiss: "So? any tips?" She asked.

Y/N: "For you? I can give you all full course on how to play."

And so I explained to her everything and showed her the best ways to progress, the cars, the locations, everything, she quickly got the hang of it and we soon raced together against other players. The determined expression she would pull when she was hellbent on beating me was too cute for me to handle, I was happy to finally have someone to play together with.

TIMESKIP - 5 HOURS LATER

Weiss: "So? wanna go out and get some food?" She asked after we finished another race.

Y/N: "Well my legs are no longer numb from your riding last night, what about your legs?"

Weiss: "I can feel and move them, how about that small place down the street?"

Y/N: "Sounds good." I replied as we both turned our laptops off and got out of bed.

I let Weiss take the shower first while I went downstairs to get myself another water bottle, when I got into the kitchen I saw Mary. She was just sitting at the table looking like she didn't know what to do with herself.

Y/N: "Good morning Mary." I said making her come out of her thoughts startled.

Mary: "O-Oh good morning Y/N, do you want me to make breakfast?" She asked as she got out of her seat.

Y/N: "No need, Weiss and I are going out for food." I replied as I patted her on the shoulder making her sit down again.

Mary: "I-I see, I wasn't sure if you want to be woken up by me, I didn't want to potentially intrude." She explained as she fidgeted with her fingers.

Y/N: "It's alright, you can relax while we are gone." I said as I got a water bottle out of the cupboard.

Mary: "Okay..."

Y/N: "Oh and before I forget to mention it, I put a good word in for ya to Weiss a few hours ago, she took it well and agreed with me, so welcome to the family!" I replied before leaving her stunned in the room.

TIMESKIP - EVENING

Our date was certainly...interesting, our waiter almost lost her shit when she saw Weiss, she was really excited and that didn't help her already clumsy nature. She fell on her face both when she walked up to us to take our orders and again when she left, we really had to fight to keep our laughter in. Excited waiters aside, our date consisted of just us cuddling up to each other in our booth and slurping some milkshakes after we ate some bacon and eggs.

After we were done with that we took another walk, we walked to the restaurant from yesterday and picked up our car. After that we were stuck in traffic for a while on the way home, apparently, some guy called Branwen or whatever caused two buildings to be destroyed. 

Y/N: "sigh Home sweet home!" I called out as we finally stepped inside.

Marry: "Welcome home Y/N, Weiss, I'll get started on dinner." She said happily as she went to the kitchen.

Y/N: "Right, thank you Mary." I replied tiredly.

Weiss: "I really didn't think we'll be stuck in traffic for that long..." She replied sounding disappointed.

Y/N: "Why? did you have something planned?" I asked confused as I got out of my shoes.

Weiss: "Kinda..."

Y/N: "Well whatever it was, I'm sure you'll find a way to do it regardless."

Weiss: "Y/N?"

When I turned around I was met with Weiss down on her knee, she flashed me a nervous smile.

Weiss: "We may have not been together for a long time, but that was already enough to tell me that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I couldn't imagine living without you again. Y/N L/N, you're my light, my inspiration, my best friend, my boyfriend, my soulmate, will you make me the happiest woman on Remnant and marry me?" She proposes as she opens the ring box.

Y/N: "Yes I will!" I cry out happily.

With hands shaking out of excitement she puts the ring on my finger, we both started to cry out of happiness.

Mary: "gasps I've got to start planning the wedding!" She squeals out before rushing out of the room.

We both look at the door before glancing at each other, we smiled as we hugged each other.

Weiss: "Well guess I won't have to plan the wedding..."

Y/N: "More time for us."

And that was the start of a new chapter in our lives...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!