Round 9 - Chapter 1 - Protecting Her - ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

TODAY IS THE ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY FIRST ONESHOT'S RELEASE ('Revenge'), THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE, FOR AN AMAZING YEAR. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE GOODIES I HAVE MADE TO CELEBRATE THE OCCASION - MICHAEL

Weiss Fanart By: Kama7729 On DeviantArt

Published On: August 14, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Another day of classes was over and I was on my way to pick up my girlfriend Weiss from her class so that we could both go to my dorm, the day quickly turned sour when I walked around a corner and saw a less than pleasant sight...

Weiss got her path blocked by Yang and Ruby, both of them looking pissed off.

Weiss: "What are you two doing here?" She asked, taking a step back and bracing in case they tried anything.

Yang: "Thanks to you ya fucking cunt my sis and I got expelled!" She cried as they cornered her.

Ruby: "And we are not gonna let a dirty snitch like you get away with it." She growled as they activated their weapons.

But before they could make a move they were thrown away by my glyphs as I came between them and Weiss with my sword out and my semblance active, creating clones of Weiss, Blake, and Pyrrha, they quickly overwhelmed the two sisters.

Y/N: "Weiss I want you to get Ozpin and Glynda!" I said as I transformed my Black/Red sword into its second mode, Weiss runs off to fetch them as I jump forward to engage the two psychos.

Yang took the attacks of my semblance clones while Ruby headed straight for me, knowing that if she could get my aura shattered and my semblance deactivated it would be easy for them to take me out. Ruby swings her Scythe as I block with my sword until she suddenly fires off a shot, narrowly missing me. Every time I thought I found a way on how to get a strike at her she countered it and hit back harder, fighting unlike how she ever did in sparring class.

Soon my aura shattered, which made the clones I created disappear, freeing Yang up to join Ruby in the fight...

Today's Choice:

1. Continue Fighting

2. Try To Run Away

3. Do Something VERY Risky

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!