Round 3 - Chapter 1 - Not Your Normal Rejection

Neo & Neon Fanart By: CSLucaris On DeviantArt

Published On: March 27, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I could barely keep still as I waited for my special someone, a special someone I was going to confess to today! I've had a crush on Neon Katt for a long while and yesterday evening I finally build up the courage to give her a letter telling her to meet me here in the courtyard today at this time, I came extra early to make sure it'll go smoothly.

My heart rate spiked when I saw her coming over, she looked cute as always as she skated over. I could already feel my cheeks warming up from my blush, I clutched the movie tickets I had a little more tightly.

Neon: "Hey Y/N, you wrote that you wanted to talk with me?" She asked confused as we hadn't had too many interactions.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, thanks for coming." I replied as I tried to pull my nerves together as best as I could.

Neon: "Well, what is it?"

Y/N: "N-Neon I've had a crush on you for a while now and I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date with me? I got us tickets for that new action flick with Harrison Ford, but we can do something else if you'll like." I said showing her the tickets.

Neon: "Sorry Y/N but I don't feel the same, besides, you were never in a relationship right? you wouldn't be able to handle this." She said as she pointed down at herself.

My heart felt like it was getting ripped in two, I knew that there was a chance she would reject me, but I didn't think she would stomp on my heart while at it. As tears started to stream down my face I could feel my aura flare up, I didn't know or understand why this could be happening but I was too sad to really care.

Neon: "Uh Y/N? Your aura is-"

She got cut off when a massive F/C colored beam shot out of me and pushed her back, it also happened to engulf another student that was passing by, Neo. Both of them got pushed back, making them fall to the ground. When I could finally see past the F/C glow I was stunned...

Neo and Neon had their hair color, hairstyle, and outfits all swapped. Neo sprung up and started rollerskating around, acting like Neon, she looked at me before shaking her head and skating away. Neon got up more slowly, when she looked at me she smiled, she put a finger under my chin and leaned in.

Neon: "Forget about her, come by my dorm at eight this evening and I'll treat you to a REAL date~" She said in a much more sultry tone.

Before I could respond she slowly walked off in her new heels, swinging her hips as she carried hush over her shoulder. Before she went around the corner she winked at me, making my blush only worst.

Somehow I unlocked my semblance due to the rejection...and swapped their personalities!!!

I couldn't believe it! my semblance is insane and amazing!!

I was wondering if I should try it out on someone else as I looked around, I saw some familiar faces walking around...

Today's Choice:

1. Yang

2. Emerald

3. Glynda

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!