Round 4 - Chapter 9 - She's Here

Blake Fanart By: Sunnypoppy On DeviantArt

Published On: April 20, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to go after Neo, I couldn't possibly leave her on her own, better overcontrol the situation before it all turns to shit. Before I can leave I get pulled back, Roman lets go of my shoulder before pressing an unusual gun into my hands.

Roman: "This was my original weapon, kick their ass." He said with a smile.

It was a narrow but long gun, with some very weird chambers that wrapped all around the design, surprisingly light as well. There were scratches and paint chips everywhere, clearly, this weapon has seen many adventures.

I not at him before sprinting out of the cab, or at least as fast as my still recovering ass could. As I enter the first passenger carriage I see that Neo had opened a hatch on the ceiling and extended the built-in ladder down, I quickly climb up. As I finally got up I see that Neo has already taken care of all the grunts atop this carriage, she looks back at me surprised.

Neo: "If you want to help stand guard here and inform me of any new developments as I handle the ones further back." She said, pointing to the grunts atop the cargo carriages further back.

Y/N: "Got it!" I said loading the gun.

Neo sprints across the carriages and quickly engages the grunts, it really was like watching a deadly ballerina. My attention was taken off the fight when I heard clattering behind me on my left, I suddenly see a figure climbing up the ladder on the side of the carriage.

When they get up I can finally see who it is, it was Blake, her eyes pierced into my soul. I quickly raise the gun and fire at her, she deflects it with the sheath of Gambol Shroud.

Blake: "So...this is where you've been..."

Y/N: "Why have you been following me ALL THIS TIME!!! couldn't you have just let it go!?!" I cried out shaking.

Blake: "Isn't it obvious dear?"

Y/N: "NO!! I left for a reason!!"

Blake: "I don't know what you've gotten into your head, you are what I need, what've I always wanted..." She said taking a step forward.

Before I could even properly react Namia springs out of the hatch and attacks Blake as she swings a rifle at her before firing it, Blake was pushed back as she deflected the shots.

Namia: "DIE YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!"

Blake: "So this is who you replaced me with!?! how disappointing..."

Y/N: "I never replaced you! I was never your's to begin with!" I cried out as I raised the gun.

While Namia didn't have any proper fighting experience or training she did have resolve, and it showed, Blake actually had to take this fight seriously if she didn't want to lose her head. I fired at Blake while they fought, it allowed Namia to get in several strikes as Blake had to handle both of us.

Blake: "Don't even fight it my love, you're coming with me by the end of this."

Y/N: "NEVER IN YOUR LIFE!!"

Namia shoots at Blake's abdomen before thrusting her back by slamming the rifle into her, Blake flies back as she drops Gambol Shroud's sheath, Namia picks it up before rushing at her again.

Blake growls as she just barely avoids another bullet of mine, she swipes at Namia before she suddenly dissolves, the real Blake appears right in front of me, she kicks me, breaking my aura before kicking me again and sending me flying...

As I land on my back I accidentally press a button on the gun, suddenly a metal spear pops out. I look at the gun and then at Namia and Blake fighting.

This is it, the right choice might put this situation in our favor...

Today's Choice:

1. Continue Shooting

2. Throw The Spear

3. Boost Kick

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!