Round 10 - Chapter 3 - A Phantom's Deed

Robyn Fanart By: angy-malanyi On Tumblr

Published On: August 29, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Fiona looks at me expectantly, waiting for my answer.

Y/N: "I like to see both of them."

Fiona: "Sorry, but for security reasons, I can only allow one to visit you."

Y/N: "Oh..." I uttered in disappointment.

I thought things over and decided to let Sharon visit, she and I might not be proper friends but she bothered to stay and wait to see me.

Y/N: "I'll like to see Sharon then."

Fiona nods and walks out the door, I stood up and looked out the window to the hall, I was surprised to see that the girls had been sitting there waiting the entire time, from my sitting position it was completely out of my sight. Fiona talks to both of them and Neo gives an understanding but disappointed nod, Fiona then leads Sharon towards the door. Sharon immediately gives me a hug when she enters, surprised I hug her back.

Sharon: "You wouldn't believe how worried I was." She said.

Y/N: "I'm fine, just feeling down from what happened..." I explained.

Sharon: "I would be as well if I had to remain locked in, knowing I couldn't leave" She replied sadly.

Y/N: "To go onto a lighter note, how are things at your store?"

Sharon: "Well things are pretty normal right now, I've been reorg-"

???: "HEY I'LL NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!!!" A male cries out, cutting off Sharon and scaring both of us.

I just stand there in shock as I could see through the window multiple officers surrounding a fallen and unconscious Neo, Fiona rushing over to them to help. I didn't know what to do, a cold chill going through my body as I was frozen in place. How did this happen all of a sudden, she was fine the entire tim-

Sharon: "...Y/N..."

She looks at me before collapsing straight into me, I quickly hold onto her before she can fall to the ground. I desperately shake her with one hand, while holding her up by the waist with the other. No matter what, she didn't respond, my concerns growing ever more rapid.

Y/N: "HELP!" I scream out.

Fiona gets up and quickly rushes back into the room, her eyes widen when she sees that Sharon is also out...

TIMESKIP - SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I lie on the couch as I try to sleep, something that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. I couldn't stop thinking about Neo and Sharon, one second everything was fine, the next they were taken away in an ambulance.

Robyn rushed back to the station after she heard about it, needless to say, she's in a bad mood now. Fiona meanwhile was at a loss but still tried to boost my morale whenever she could come and check up on me, it was some MUCH needed comfort.

If I hadn't bugged Fiona very annoyingly they wouldn't have told me about Neo and Sharon's state, Robyn wouldn't because of something about police policies, Fiona because she didn't want to hurt me.

When I was finally able to get it out of Fiona she told me that both girls had been drugged with some really nasty stuff, Neo had a higher dose and is now in a coma, Sharon is okay and is recovering in the same hospital.

Now there was suspicion that someone in the police station might be the murderer, or at least let them in, so Robyn now wants to take the entire place apart and have everyone checked over. Fiona meanwhile isn't quite as convinced that the murderer is someone who works at the station, but she does agree that it's likely that one of them could have helped the murderer to drug the girls or at the very least let them in.

Meanwhile, I'm just lying here wondering if hiding away under the safety of the police is a good option anymore, what if they kill more people I know till they can get me?

I was starting to wonder if maybe I should get out of here and find the murderer, confront them, something, anything, just so all this can be over. I know that I wouldn't be able to do much, but I don't want this situation to get worst.

The look that Sharon gave me the second before she collapsed is still frozen in my mind, it makes me want to vomit. Sharon and I aren't really friends but people who know each other, but her weirdness aside, she's a nice person and I wouldn't want anything to happen to her.

After all of this, I should definitely make it up to Sharon, give her a chance as a proper friend, after all, I'm the reason someone drugged her and almost killed her.

Maybe I should beg Fiona to see the girls at the hospital...if she'll allow it at all...

Today's Choice:

1. Stay Safe At The Station

2. Go Out There To Find The Murderer

3. Request To See Sharon & Neo At The Hospital

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!