Round 11 - Chapter 3 - What A "Great" Day

Carmine Fanart By: anonamos701 On X

Published On: November 30, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Understanding what Thumbelina tries to tell me, I quickly down the rest of my mug and stand up.

Y/N: "While I would love to continue this conversation and drink more of this amazing coffee, I, unfortunately, haven't been paying attention to the time and must leave with Thumbelina now." I explain quickly.

They both looked disappointed for a few seconds before suddenly shoving pieces of paper into my hands, numbers and hearts on them.

Bella+Ginny: "Call me." They said with a smile.

Y/N: "I'll be sure to!" I said with a smile in return, making a mental note to ask the Tardis to figure out how I would do so as I don't have this world's communication devices.

Stepping outside Thumbelina clutches onto my arm, getting ready to se-

???: "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!" A random guy on the street screams in fear, pointing at the sky.

Suddenly a massive rush of air passes through the area, knocking several things over. A massive...familiar-looking saucer flys over us at high speeds, something falling from it. With a loud crash, the object lands in the middle of the street, embedding itself into the ground.

I push Thumbelina away from me as I could finally see what it was, a pod...from Skaro. I reach into my coat and pull out my Sonic Screwdriver as the pod opens, revealing a Dalek that's been completely unharmed from the fall.

Dalek: "THIS IS NOT THE INTENDED LOCATION, I'VE BEEN DROPPED!!!" It cries out in their usual shrill voice.

Y/N: "You're not heading anywhere, as the Doctor I shall stop you!"

I tried to use my Sonic Screwdriver, only for me to realize that it got ruined in the fall.

Dalek: "THE DOCTOR IS AN ENEMY OF THE DALEKS, YOU SHALL BE EXTERMINATED AND OUR INVASION SHALL BE COMPLETE!!!" It shrieks.

A frown made its way onto my face as I can feel the fury within me bubble closer to the surface, the Dalek still studying me clueless.

Y/N: "If I were you I'll pack up now, cus I'll lay waste to you...I'LL LAY WASTE TO ALL OF YOU LIKE I'VE DONE COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE!!!" I said, my voice rising into a roar.

Dalek: "WE DALEKS HAVE RETURNED WITH EVEN GREATER POWE--"

Y/N: "ARRRGHGH!!" I scream out as the Dalek blew up.

Thumbelina and others all stare at me in shock, not sure how to redirect the attention I simply grasp Thumbelina's hand and run off with her.

Thumbelina: "W-What was that..." She asked stunned, sounding unsure what she just experienced.

Y/N: "That my dear was a Dalek."

Thumbelina: "N-Not that, you were all different all of a sudden..." She says looking at me.

Y/N: "That...isn't important right now." I deflected.

I ran with her back towards her home, but she soon got tired, so I simply picked her up with one arm and continued on.

Y/N: "Well here we are, your humble abode." I said as I set her down in front of her house.

I waited silently as she got her keys out and unlocked the door, though she blocked the door before I could move inside.

Thumbelina: "Y/N...what was that back there?" She asked again, looking still on edge but more serious.

Y/N: "That isn't important." I reiterate.

Thumbelina: "It certainly is I-" She says, stepping away from the door.

I took the change and went past her through the door, cutting her off as she looked at me in disbelieve. Before she could say anything, I look for a room that isn't a bathroom or her bedroom and lock myself inside.

Thumbelina: "Open the door Y/N, we need to talk about this." She says while knocking on the door.

Y/N: "I...I don't want to talk right..." I said in a quiet tone as I sat down against the door.

I only heard her sigh before walking away, leaving my mind to wander as I stared out the window, snow starting to fall down in droves.

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

I close the door gently behind me, making sure to not make any noise. Displeased I look around the area, now covered in thick snow as I decide to walk in the other direction that apparently leads to the edge of Vale, into a thick empty forest.

After what happened yesterday I decided that it might be a better idea to leave now, the Tardis being hopefully close by.

Tiredly I trudge through the snow for the next few minutes, my coat flapping in the wind occasionally. Knowing my gal she'll pretend to be upset at first, but once I step through blue doors she'll just be glad I'm back unscathed...well not-dead-but-regenerated-unscathed...

???: "How's it going, fellow adventurer?" A female voice to my right suddenly asks.

A woman with orange hair trudges up to me, stepping over fallen trees and rocks. With her tanned skin and clothing she clearly wasn't ready for the winter, and yet didn't care one bit either it seems.

???: "I'm Carmine, what's your name?" She asks in a bit of a jolly tone.

Y/N: "The Doctor." I answer, trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice.

Carmine: "A doctor? you lost your ambulance or something?" She asked with a snicker.

Y/N: "No, I'm looking for something."

Carmine: "What would be out here?" She asks, looking around confused.

Y/N: "Something important to me, something I...misplaced."

Carmine: "Well lucky for you to run into me then." She says with all the confidence in the world.

Today's Choice:

1. Tell Carmine To Fuck Off

2. Keep Her Around

3. Keer Her Around But Ignore Her

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!