Round 13 - Chapter 9 - Sore But Happy

Yang Fanart By: EroTanSama On DeviantArt

Published On: March 1, 2022

Y/N's POV

Slowly I get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen, not even bothering to put on any clothes as my body felt sore as fuck. Yesterday's movie night quickly into much more as Okane had plenty of ideas on what she wanted to do with me...

Now I'm sore as shit but happy, walking downstairs and almost tripping as I'm halfawake.

As I walk downstairs I see Okane sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee, she gives me bright smile once she notices me.

???: "Meow!"

Confused I turn around only to see another one of Okane's maids looking at my bare chest, to tired to deal with that shit I just ignore and climb into Okane's lap, hugging her tightly and hiding my face in her chest.

Okane: laughs "Somone is still sleepy."

Y/N: "Someone wants you to come back into bed." I whined.

Okane: "Did I tire you out yesterday?~"

Y/N: "Yes, now gimme some cuddles."

Laughing she wraps her arms around me and holds me tightly, warming me up again as she gave me kisses on my forehead.

Okane: "So you just want to go back to bed? you don't want to do anything?"

Y/N: "Yes, all I want is you in bed, cuddling me, all nice and snug." I say half-asleep.

Okane: "Really?? you don't want to get breakfast or maybe a cup of coffee?"

Y/N: "No."

Okane: "You don't wanna maybe play some games together?"

Y/N: "Tempting, but not right now, later."

Okane: "Well alright then."

She finishes her cup of coffee before picking me up and walking to the hall, stopping to address her maid before we leave.

Okane: "Yang, if anyone calls me tell them that I'm not available today."

Yang: "Will do Mistress, should I still make dinner as previously requested?"

Okane: "Yes, we'll just eat it in the bedroom when it's done."

Yang: "As you wish Mistress."

And with that she carries me back to the bedroom, undressing again before I tightly cling to her, putting all the blankets over us.

As I slowly dose off to sleep again I start thinking about what Okane and I could maybe do later...

Today's Choice:

1. Play Video Games With Her

2. Just Stay In Bed With Her

3. Go For A Walk With Her

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!