Round 6 - Chapter 2 - A Chill Night At Home

Amber Fanart By: Soundwave3591 On DeviantArt

Published On: May 11, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I'm sitting in my favorite chair in my bedroom, not laying in my bed like usual as that spot was taken by the woman I found. I have decided to take her home and patch her up, it was awkward to have to take off her clothes to treat her wounds and then give her some of my clothes. Now I'm just watching my favorite streamer in my chair, just in case for when she wakes up.

After five hours the stream ends, 'Weissjgk434' made some decent progress. She's getting through the game faster than any other streamer, a much better viewing experience than the stream 'IBurn303' who ragequit VERY early in the game since she couldn't figure out some puzzles.

With the stream over I was about to jump onto another stream when I heard something, looking over I see that the woman woke up and is looking at me. Slowly I get up from the chair and walk over to her, her eyes roam around the room as I stop by her bedside.

Y/N: "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked, trying not to scare her.

???: "B-Better" She said weakly.

Y/N: "Here." I say as I pick up a glass of water from a table and hold it to her.

She tries to pick it up but her arm was shaking and she wasn't able to raise it enough to reach the glass, I decided to help her by repositioning her pillows and propping her up a bit, slowly I moved the glass to her lips and helped her drink until the glass was empty.

???: "T-Thank you." She says with a smile.

Y/N: "No problem, I'm Y/N by the way."

???: "I'm A-Amber."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you-"

Amber: "L-Likewise-"

Y/N: "I'll start making dinner, you just lay back and relax-" I said as I pulled her blankets up a bit.

She does exactly that and closes her eyes, relieved that she's fine I leave the bedroom to make some dinner. I decide to make some F/F, maybe it'll cheer her up the same way it never fails to cheer me up.

As I cooked I couldn't help myself but think about what might have gotten Amber into this situation, I didn't ask her now as I didn't want to upset her or freak her out. I'll better not ask her until she's further along the road of recovery, just gonna focus on helping her.

After a few minutes I'm done and carry up the plates, Amber opens her eyes tiredly when she hears the door open. Her eyes lit up when she saw the food, the poor woman must've been starving. Since she was still pretty weak I fed the dish to her slowly, she thanked me for the food multiple times, I just told her that it's no problem.

I finished my plate as well before bringing both of them back down, I take the time to also do some dishes from yesterday and this morning that I was too lazy to do.

After I did the dishes I go into the garage, it's time to get some work done on my tuning setup. I turn on the light as I also open the gate, the nice cold night breeze moving into the garage. Excited as all fuck, I go over to the massive box of brand new tuning parts that had arrived two days ago.

I get the new parts that arrived out of the box, throwing the packaging aside and putting the parts along with the needed tools onto the bench. Just before I can start working I hear some knocking to my left, looking over it was Pyrrha standing at the entrance, knocking on the frame.

Y/N: "Hey Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha: "Hey Y/N, I got done with some errands and had nothing to do so I thought I'll come by to hang out with my friend." She said walking up.

I look at the tuning parts in thought, should I accept or...?

Today's Choice:

1. Hang Out With Pyrrha

2. Decline Saying You're Busy Right Now

3. Decline Saying You're Gonna Go Out.

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!