Round 9 - Chapter 6 - Tired Morning

Weiss Fanart By: D-WTF On DeviantArt

Published On: August 19, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to stay in bed and just go back to sleep, I turned around to face away from Weiss and placed a hand on my chest. My heart hurt from that sudden shock, and I could already feel a headache coming on as well...

TIMESKIP - MORNING

I look over my shoulder when I felt Weiss moving, slowly she opened her eyes and yawned. She stretched and slowly got up, when she looked at me her sleepiness disappeared instantly and her eyes widened.

Weiss: "Honey! what happened!?" She asks as she pulls me up and in a hug.

Y/N: "I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep again after that..." I said tiredly.

Weiss: "Well you sure look like it, why didn't you say anything?" She said as she stroked my cheek.

Y/N: "I didn't want to wake you just for my problems, not to mention that you looked so peaceful."

Weiss: "Honey we're a couple, your problems are my problems."

Y/N: "I'm sorry." I said muffled as I went deeper into her embrace.

Weiss: "Don't be, now...what's troubling you?"

Y/N: "I've had a nightmare about Rochelle..."

Weiss: "You don't have to worry about her anymore, that chapter has been closed for good." She reassured me.

Y/N: "I know, I guess my mind took our conversation about the future and marriage and used it to remind me of her, but don't think I have any reservations about our future or marrying you."

Weiss: "I know that I'm not the reason honey, sometimes our minds are cruel to us."

Y/N: "Especially mine."

Weiss: "Yeah."

Y/N: "My mind just picked up on the connection between commitment and Rochelle, just so it could fuck me over." I sighed in annoyance.

Weiss: "How about we have a nice hot drink with some breakfast, that should help you feel a least a bit better after a sleepless night."

Y/N: "Sure."

We looked over to the cockpit door when it opened, Siliva walked through as she sprayed deodorant on herself.

Silva: "Morning you two"

Weiss+Y/N: "Morning."

Siliva: "So let's get into the hideout." She announces as she opens the ship's entrance door.

As it slid open we were met with the sight of a medium-sized house in the middle of nowhere within the countryside, surrounded by a lake and lots of trees.

Y/N: "That looks quite lovely for a hideout."

Weiss: "Yeah, I thought we'll have to live in some kind of bunker for the next few weeks."

Siliva: "Nope, comfort AND safety." She responds as she steps out.

The theme of comfort AND safety only continued when we walked into the house, it looked all pretty normal and cozy. Silvia demonstrated how the house had a ventilation system as none of the windows could be opened as they were thick safety glass, strong enough to protect us from some pretty sizeable firepower.

Silva: "I'm going to turn on the electrics." She says as she goes down the hall.

Weiss and I went to the kitchen, she went through the cupboards to see what food was there, meanwhile, I looked for some coffee.

Weiss: "We still need to get some clothing, but this place is at least stocked with some good food." She mentions.

I had completely forgotten there for a moment that we didn't have any clothing packed with us, in fact, we had nothing packed at all. The house seemed to thankfully be stocked with all the other essentials though, so clothing was the only problem...

Today's Choice:

1. Go Shopping

2. Stay In

3. Do Nothing And Laze About

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!