Round 6 - Chapter 3 - Gaming & Beer

Pyrrha Fanart By: fkim90 On DeviantArt

Published On: May 12, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to hang out with Pyrrha, I can always finish my tuning project later.

Y/N: "Sure, wanna load up the old GameCube?" I asked.

Pyrrha: "Would love to!"

I put the tuning parts aside and close the gate, we both walk into the living room as I turned the TV and GameCube on. I started to set everything up for another round of Luigi's Mansion multiplayer while Pyrrha got us some beers from the fridge, after a minute everything was ready.

As the title screen comes on I remember that the last time I played the first controller stopped working, now I'll have to get a spare from upstairs.

Y/N: "Ah I forgot, gonna have to get a spare controller from upstairs."

Pyrrha: "Did you ragequit last time you played?" She asked laughing.

Y/N: "No it just stopped working, probably due to age or something."

As I walked upstairs Pyrrha followed me, she probably just wants to see my massive gaming collection. While Pyrrha fawned over everything in the room I go over to my controller drawer and get out another GameCube controller, Pyrrha continued fawning over everything as I go across the hall to check on Amber for a second.

Amber was still awake and opened her eyes when she heard me opening the doors, before I could say anything Pyrrha came up behind me. Amber caught sight of Pyrrha for a sec as she passed behind me to stand beside me, out of view, she weakly tried to move the covers up but didn't have the strength for it.

Pyrrha: "Every time I walk into that room it's like magic, I swear each time your collection is bigger."

Noticing that something was up with the room Pyrrha gazes into it for a second, she looks at me confused.

Pyrrha: "Who is that in the room Y/N?" She asked.

When I looked back I saw that Amber had moved so you couldn't see her face, seeing that she was shy about meeting new people I decided to lie.

Y/N: "That's my sister, she's pretty sick right now." I made up quickly.

Pyrrha: "You have a sister? how come you never told anyone?" She asked totally surprised.

Y/N: "The topic never came up." I said as I walked downstairs with her.

I plugged the spare controller in and we sat down on the couch, Pyrrha looked very excited to play again. As always playing Luigi's Mansion with her turned into utter chaos, either we got stuck or we noticed too late that Pyrrha's Luigi was low on health resulting in her untimely demise. The chaotic and extra challenging nature of this multiplayer is what made it fun for us though, despite everything thrown at us we soon had both of our Luigis in the second area.

After a couple of hours and lots of shenanigans we stop playing, it was VERY late now. We talked for a few minutes at the doorstep before Pyrrha set off home, tired out by now I turn off the GameCube and put everything away.

Now that Pyrrha is gone I decided to start making dinner, this time I'm making S/F/F. After almost spilling some ingredients and cutting myself I'm finally done with the food, now I have to carefully bring Amber's plate up the stairs.

I stepped inside the bedroom and put the plate down on a cabinet, when I turned around I saw that Amber wasn't sleeping as I thought. She looked at me fearfully, like she saw a ghost or something.

Amber: "T-That was the woman who attacked me..."

Today's Choice:

1. Don't Believe Her

2. Believe Her

3. Call Pyrrha To Find Out

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!