Round 1 - Chapter 7 - A Change Of Plans...Again...

Weiss Fanart By: TunaEmpress On DeviantArt

Published On: March 14, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Naturally, I did what anyone would do in this situation, I screamed my head off for my girlfriend. Winter looked surprised, I guess she somehow didn't expect that to happen.

Y/N: "WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Winter just puts her hands over my mouth, but the damage had already been done, running footsteps could be heard.

Weiss: "Y/N-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!" She screams out once she sees what Winter is doing.

Winter: "Weiss, uh, I-I-" She stuttered before Weiss used her semblance to throw Winter off me and into the wall.

Weiss: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY MAN??!" She asked, looking livid as she stared down at her dazed sister.

Y/N: "S-She only invited us to try and have sex with me!" I told her still shocked by what happened.

Once she heard that she got all quiet as she looks down at Winter, the older Schnee looking really nervous as she had never seen Weiss look at anyone like that...

Weiss: "Well...here I thought I still had some family that cared for me, that would want to spend some time with me, but here you are, here you are betraying me in ways worst than our abusive father, worst than our neglectful mother, YOU DARE TRY AND TAKE MY LOVE!?!" She said, starting out in a low tone that got louder as she went on.

Winter: "Weiss I-" She was about to say before she was cut off by a slap.

Weiss: "I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. HEAR. IT!!" She growled.

She takes Winter's wrist and roughly pulls her towards the door, when she looks at me she suddenly looks all sweet.

Weiss: "Honey could you please pack up, I won't be gone for long."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah..." I replied as I get off the bed.

We hadn't even had the chance to unpack anything yet and only some items were on the nightstand, as a result, I spend the next few minutes waiting for Weiss sitting awkwardly on the bed as I listened to screams of agony from the other room...

Weiss: "Everything packed?" She asked in a sweet tone as she came back in.

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Weiss: "Great, let's leave then!" She said taking my hand as we took our bags.

As we passed through the hall I could see that there was blood coming out from under one of the doors, I just looked away and thought about the dreams I had before all this happened.

As we walked outside we saw the maid run up to us, she certainly heard the screams. Weiss stopped her and paid her a massive amount of money to have her work for us, now she was walking off to get the limo for us.

Not long after the limo stopped in front of us and we quickly loaded our stuff into the trunk, once we get into the back I recline the seat as far back as possible, ready to continue my nap.

Weiss: "So...where do you wanna go? after all, we can still have a nice vacation with just us two." She said hugging my arm.

Today's Choice:

1. Go To Mistral

2. Go To Vacuo

3. Go Back To Vale

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!