Round 3 - Chapter 8 - Continuing Rivalry

Glynda Fanart By: Final-Boss-Emiko On DeviantArt

Published On: April 2, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to eat Glynda's food first, I would assume she has the most cooking skills.

Y/N: "I 'm gonna try Glynda's food first." I said making her smile and the other two pout.

Glynda: "I knew you would!" She said happily.

She takes the cover off the plate revealing...Yorkshire pudding, It looked really good which made me only more hungry.

Y/N: "Oooo looks really good!" I said as I took the plate.

Glynda: "Thanks, tried my best for you."

I took a bite and...holy fuck, this is great!

Y/N: "I love this, amazing cooking Glynda!" I said after swallowing.

Y/N: "I'll try...Raven's next."

My logic was that since she was a bandit leader and would often be traveling all over the place, often without visits to towns and /or cities I would assume that she would have a good sense of cooking since she'll have to cook from basically anything she can get her hands on.

Raven: "I knew you wouldn't choose me last senpai!" She said.

She pulled the cover off the dish revealing...something I've never seen before, Raven saw my confusion and giggled.

Raven: "This is Kroppkakor."

Y/N: "Oh okay, never heard of it before but it looks really good." I say

It tasted really good, very different from any dish I had eaten before but great nonetheless.

Raven: "So...what do you think?"

Y/N: "It's great!" I said happily.

Neon: "Mine's next!" She said looking confident.

She pulls off the cover from the plate revealing...something, again I had no idea what I was looking at.

Y/N: "What is it?"

Neon: "Whitebait Fritter with some tartar sauce." She explained.

It was really amazing, my tastebuds were screaming out in joy.

Neon: "Aren't you going to finish it?" She asked as I stopped eating.

Y/N: "You three made more food than I could eat, so why don't you sit down and we share?" I suggested.

The girls smiled and joined me, I smiled as I watch them try out each other's dishes, they complimented each other and had a good time...rivalry destroyed.

Y/N: "I gotta get to the mall today, forgot to do it yesterday." I muttered under my breath as I remembered.

Raven: "I'll come with you Senpai!"

Neon: "I'll come with you!"

Glynda: "He'll want a real woman." She responded

...Rivalry back again...

TIMESKIP - 5 HOURS LATER

Well, that was...something, that rivalry of theirs certainly created a lot of...unusual situations.

---

I was just browsing through the different clothing after I was done shopping for groceries, I turned around when someone had tapped me on the shoulder.

Glynda: "Hey Y/N look at what I found!" She said holding up a red jacket.

It looked pretty cool, impressed I took it and inspected it.

Y/N: "Wow, good choice."

I put it on and looked in the mirror, it suited me and my style perfectly. Glynda was impressed as well, I was totally gonna buy it now...

Y/N: "I'm definitely buying this now, thanks Glynda, you have a really good eye for clothes." I say making her blush.

Glynda: "O-Oh it's nothing, now let me buy this for you." She said taking the jacket after I had taken it off.

Before I could object she left to pay for it, I shook my head smiling, this side of her was really cute.

A few minutes later she came back giving me the jacket, I smiled when I saw she was wearing the same jacket as well. I asked her about it but she denied it with a blush, she said it was just a coincidence.

---

There were two games I wanted to buy the collector's edition of, unfortunately, I came to the game aisle just in time to see a woman snatch them up. With a disappointed sigh, I turn around and was about to make my way to the movie aisle an-

???: "ARHHH"

When I turn around I saw that the woman was now on the ground with Neon standing over her holding hush with a very sadistic expression, the woman fearfully gave the collector's editions to her after she pressed her heels into the woman's chest.

Neon sprinted over to me happily while the woman ran off crying, I sighed but just patted her head.

Y/N: "Thanks Neon."

Neon: "Anything for my Y/N~" She said with a flirty smile clinging to my arm.

---

I was just about ready to call the girls, telling them I had everything I need and browsed through anything I found interesting when Raven came up to me, she was carrying six very full bags. It was clear that the load was incredibly heavy, but she didn't even break a sweat...it was very hot.

Y/N: "What is in all those bags?" I ask confused.

Raven: "Stuff I got for you, I made sure they all suit your taste." She said with a cute smile.

Y/N: "Wh-"

???: "HELP SOMEBODY TOOK MY PRODUCTS WITHOUT PAYING!!" A voice screamed.

???: "MINE AS WELL!!"

Y/N: "sighs Well let's call the others and leave Raven." I said before kissing her on the forehead.

---

I sit at my desk in my dorm alone thinking all this over, the girls right now were in their dorms, packing up all their things so they could move into my dorm.

I love all three of them equally, I could never choose between them, especially not at this point. I need to do something to end this rivalry before it grows too big, something to show them that I love all of them equally.

The question is what should I do?

Today's Choice:

1. Ask The Girls Out For A Date Together

2. Make A Surprise For Them

3. Make Gifts For Them

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!