2

Zak and Bad had gone off call a while ago, Zak was now on his bed, laying on his back. He stared at the white popcorn textured ceiling, waiting for something, anything, to happen.

He let out a heavy sigh and sat up, his boredom was starting to get the best of him. He stood up and began to walk to his kitchen, his stomach rumbled, which made him walk slightly faster.

It only took a moment for Zak to reach the white marble kitchen and grab some bread, which was placed by the side of his toaster.

Zak placed the bread into the toaster. Zak sat down on his couch and turned on TV, looking for a interesting show to watch as he waited for his bread to finish.

After about 2 minutes of Zak furiously switching between shows, his bread was finally done. He grabbed it out of the toaster and placed it on a near by plate, grabbing a nearby knife to put butter on it.

He then went over to the fridge and grabbed the butter, only a bit was left so he knew he had to go to the store sometime soon.

He began buttering his bread, while doing it, he began to hum a nice melody, made up, of course, Zak didn't listen to much songs, if you couldn't tell.

As he finished buttering his bread he brought the plate over to the couch and sat down, he found a good show that he found semi interesting so he decided he'd stick with it.

He spent a few minutes watching the show before noticing he still hadn't eaten his bread. He then began to take slow bites, savoring the taste.

Zak was now in his room, sitting in his floor, why was he sitting on the floor? no one knows, not even Zak himself was sure.

He felt a bit lonely, not because he hadn't talked to his friends all day, but because he lived alone, alone as can be. So there he was, alone, on his bedroom floor, staring at the light colored wall.

He kind of wish someone was there with him, like a friend. He knew he always had his family if he ever needed company, but he wasn't in the mood to be covered in questions from his parents or sister.

Zak let out a long sigh before laying on his back, now fully staring at the ceiling, he brought one arm up to his chest, and gripped onto his signature hoodie. With his free hand, he pushed his hair out of his face and set that arm back down.

Zak closed his eyes, thinking of a way he can resolve his loneliness. An idea popped into his head and he sat up, he hesitated, but stood up and walked over to his computer. He slid himself into his chair and booted up his Pc, waiting for his screen to go from black to blue.

Zak loaded into Minecraft. Before, when his Pc had just booted up, he looked at twitch and noticed bad streaming, and he wasn't about to miss this chance. Zak smiled to himself as he typed 'Hello' into the Minecraft chat.

It quickly followed by a hello from Punz, Fundy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Sam, and eventually Bad. After a moment, Zak began running around, looking for bad, thats when a message in the chat popped up.

<Badboyhalo> Skeppy vc4?

Zak smiled bigger then before, then let out a soft chuckle.

<Skeppy> Sure

Zak looked to his second monitor and opened discord, where he saw Darryl waiting in the vc. He joined it quickly.

"Hello Skeppy!" He cheerfully greeted.

"Hello," Zak returned the greeting. "How are you today?" He asked.

"Im doing good thanks for asking. What about you?" his cheerful friend responded.

"Im lonely," Zak grunted, leaning back in his comfortable chair.

"Awe, how come?" Darryl let out, a slight tinge of worry in his voice.

"I dont know I just feel lonely." He responded, then thought of an idea.

"Wait, Bad," He started, quickly.
Darryl hummed in response.

"What is it?"

"Do you wanna meet up?" Zak smiled while asking, really thinking this would be the time his friend said yes.

"Erm.." Darryl mumbled, skeppy slapped his hands on his thighs, causing a faint slap noice to erupt into his mic.

"Lemmie guess, no?" Zak grew a bit irritated, his friend always said no when he asked him to meet up.

"Well I mean.. What if one of us gets sick!?" Darryl started, causing Skeppy to roll his eyes.

"Then we will get better together." Zak pointed out, his tone still laced with anger.

"Yeah, but then the trip will be ruined all because of one of us getting sick!" Darryl defended. Zak felt anger boil inside him, but he wasn't about to let it show.

"Okay. Whatever, I have to go. Bye." Before the other had a chance to say bye Zak left the vc. A long sigh escaped his mouth.

All he wanted to do was meet up with his best friend, his heart felt like a weight had been pressed on it when his friend had tried to make 'no' sound nicer.

After a moment of pouting, he got up from his comfortable chair and walked over to his bed, sitting on it. He grabbed his phone and his headphones, laying down as he opened Spotify.

He navigated to one if his playlists and hit play, letting the soft and soothing music fill his mind. He closed his eyes and a slight smile came across his face as the song played.

And ultimately I dont understand a thing,

I try to do the best I can,

I know try to do the same.

We're just so bound to make mistakes,

You could call it a disposition.

-

Zak woke up in a frizz, shooting himself up, making the grey-blue colored blanket under him move down.

He looked around his room, a shiver went up his spine as he ran his hands through his hair. He tossed off the warm blankets that surrounded his body and got up, shivering at the touch of the cold dark wood of the floor on his bare feet.

He heard a knock on the door from outside. Zak blinked, curiosity flooding through his system.

He quickly walked downstairs and rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the light that was shining brightly through the windows.

He opened the door, at first, he was confused, that is, until he looked up. His dark eyes widened with surprise as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders.

He looked to the side to see a tall male with his head in the crook of Zak's neck. The male was wearing a hoodie, a black one, with red edges, the hood also had plush red horns on the front.

The taller boy pulled away and meeted Zak's eyes, Zak felt a warm feeling in his chest and stared at the taller boys eyes.
"Skeppy!" The older boy sang as he pulled Zak into a tight hug. Zak smiled wide.

1198 words. (Edited.)

Have a good day, night, or afternoon! :)