Zak and Darryl had been talking for a few hours now, it was around midnight, the two both refused to hang up on the other.

Zak let out a yawn. "Im so tired," He complained, leaning back in his chair ever so slightly.

"Do you want to do a sleep call?" Darryl suggested, making Zak smile.

Zak hummed a reply. Getting up from his chair. Turning around to his dresser.

Darryl laughed a bit. Darryl didn't show his face, like normal, but Zak had his camera on, so, Darryl reminded him of that.

"Zak, you do know that your camera is still on, correct?" Darryl watched as Zak's face grew a lit pink, then he saw Zak's profile picture, when Zak turned his camera off.

"Thanks for that," Zak breathed out, letting a giggles slide past his lips while he was putting on a thin grey shirt.

"No problem!" Darryl replied back, simple answer, but it make Zak feel slightly fuzzy inside. Zak smiled to himself, the reason layed unknown.

-

It had been thirty minutes since Zak went to bed, he held the covers tightly under him, like he was going to be snatched right out at any given moment.

He was still on call with Darryl, of course, but Darryl was still awake, well, slightly awake, he just refused to go to sleep.

Zak shifted the position he was laying in, he was now laying on the right side, knees slightly brought up to his chest, and a hand under his head.

Zak usually wasn't one to dream, but he didn't know what was what anymore.

-

Zak took a breath, looking around, he wasn't in his house anymore, he seemed to be field. He somehow recognized the grass filled meadow.

The meadow was beautiful. The grass that move to the right ever so gently was so green, so full and lush.

In the field, there were a few flowers spread here and there. Mainly Tulips where visible, but there was also Lilys and Roses. Typical flowers.

Zak smiled to himself as he began walking in the green grass, his dark grey sweatpants and his thin light grey shirt really seemed to shine in the blinding light.

Up ahead, he saw a figure; a silhouette, walking to him at quite a fast pace. Zak noticed this and wondered if he ever met the male, or even knew him.

Zak stood still, watching as the male, who was definitely taller than him quickly walk up to him.

Zak still didn't catch the males face, mainly because once when male was in a reasonable area away from Zak, he gave Zak a hug.

"Uhm?" Zak questioned, he didn't quite know what to say. If you know, you know

The taller of the two stayed silent, arms still wrapped around the smaller's back, his arm slightly touching the younger's waist.

Zak melted into the touch, he may have not entire known who this man was, but he did had an idea.

Zak put his arms around the other, his head was resting on the male's shoulder, his face was almost like a beetroot red.

The older male tightly squeezed Zak, making their bodies press together, this action only made Zak flustered and his face a now deep, visible red.

"I cant.. I cant breath," Zak stumbled out with a little laugh. The older male loosened his grip on the younger, his arms still wrapped around the smaller males back.