10

A/N: Sorry for the late chapter!

Heads Up!: near the beginning, there is a section that you have to really think about (mix between sleepy world and real world) And this continues for a lot of this chapter.

—————————————————————

Zak and Darryl were sitting on the smaller's couch, watching a movie. Kind of boring.

Zak kept giving Darryl side glances from where he was sitting, his stomach was filled with butterflies and he didn't mind it one bit.

Zak knew Darryl didn't know about him giving the taller glances, the male was actually watching the movie, brown eyes wide, eyes plastered to the Television screen.

Zak leaned further back into the couch, his mind racing, trying to think of something, anything to say.

Soon, Zak felt his mind drift, his eyelids felt slightly heavy. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back comfortably.

He wanted to wrap around Darryl so bad. He wanted to feel safe. To feel warm.

Zak curled into a tight ball, letting his mind drift anywhere it chose.

He wanted to bury his head in his friends shoulder and hug him tight, making sure he will never leave the smaller males side.

Zak knew he was clingy, he knew he was. But he didn't quite care anymore, mainly because the one person he wanted most was with him now.

He wanted to stay within the presence of his friend, he didn't want to feel alone, not anymore.

Zak shifted his position, burying his head in his hands while his legs were tucked up go his chest tightly.

He wanted to drift off to sleep, feeling the warmth of another and the warmth of his stomach.

Zak's mind didn't quite feel right, he felt like his mind was cliché, that was never his intention, but he cant turn back anymore.

He knew he would have to let go of this feeling sooner or later, but he wasn't ready. Not yet.

Zak felt as if this wasn't going to end to well; the meetup, that is. He'd have to act so much to reassure his friend that he's okay.

He felt large arms around his body, then the feeling of nothing but a light touch near his side and under his knees and on his back close to his neck.

Zak sniffled, it was hard to control your emotions while asleep, thats something Zak had realized over the past few months.

He felt his body go back limp, no longer feeling light as a feather, his hair shifted in his face a bit, mind slightly racing.

Zak felt warm tears trail down his cheeks, falling underneath his head, where he felt something plush.

His body went tense, that is, until he felt a pair of hands running through his hair, the soothing feeling on his head calmed him.

Zak knew the tears stopped, he was slightly awake. The touch of something on his head was calming and nice.

He moved his head up slightly, pushing into the hand, which he felt go tense in his hair.

Zak squinted open his eyes, not big enough for you to notice he was looking, but big enough to see.

He felt the hand start to go back to rubbing his head, a slight smile coming onto his tired face, his face slightly flushed.

Zak took note that he was no longer on his side, he was now on his back, his friend sitting on the side of his bed, hand in the smaller boys hair.

He kept the smile on his face, feeling himself catch rest, his mind going blank.

-

The sky was a creamy blue, the sun lightly touching the clouds which covered half the large yellow ball that hung so far away.

Zak realized he was on grass, it was healthy green grass, the type you would see at a farm or something.

His head felt fuzzy, he stood up slowly, wobbling a bit. He glanced around his surroundings, trees spread out in front of him.

He noticed a sign laying on a tree nearby, flipped so the back was facing up. Not that you could tell.

But curiosity killed the cat and he made his way to the sign, double thinking before flipping the sign over.

'Sometimes love falls deeper then pain' Zak blinked, staring at the sign, why would a sign like this say that?

Lets explain on that part; The sign was white, the front had blue lace that was tied into a perfect bow, the words engraved into the wood.

Zak tilted his head, trying to see if the sign said anything else, he eventually gave up and propped the sign down, walking to the area he was last in.

Once he was there, he noticed another sign, this one was peach colored, the sign was laying flat on the ground, also facing down.

Zak flipped it over, tracing his fingers through the words. He felt his mind race as he reread the sign over and over again.

'I'll never give up on you. Give up on me and I will just smile the pain away'

What.

The.

Heck.

No. No way this was going messing with Zak's mind.

He threw the sign, not even caring anymore, the let out a sigh and looked at his hands, which he noticed were trembling.

How did a sign do this to him?

***

928 words. This is a filler chapter, it doesn't really go along with any of the actual plot, thats why its so short <3

Have a great day, night, or afternoon! ily!