12

Zak and Darryl were sitting in the couch, watching a movie. It was the bee movie, recommended by Darryl. Kinda sucky.

They both decided against going on George's stream, mainly because it may give them away.

Not like they were hiding or anything, they just wanted to do something big together to tell the viewers.

Zak felt his entire body relax and he leaned his head on his friends shoulder, not even knowing the action he was preforming.

Zak felt Darryl's body tense, then slowly relax. Zak wrapped his arms around the older males arm and snuggled into it as if it was his favorite stuffed animal.

Darryl was in shock, he knew Zak was clingy but he didn't know Zak was this clingy.

Zak moves his position, bringing his legs to his chest, but they just ended up bent of Darryl's legs, needless to, Zak was comfortable.

Darryl didn't quite mind the fact that a sleepy Zak was clung to his side. It was quite warming, surprisingly.

Darryl continued to watch the movie, letting Zak cling onto him like a bird to a hippo, it was actually relaxing.

Zak's breaths were completely even and slow, though his heart was beating like the heart of a storm, beating so fast the sound from the movie was getting masked.

Zak had came to terms with his mind, he excepted the fact that he liked his best friend. But he wasn't planning on telling the other any time soon.

As far as Zak knows, Darryl is straight, straight as a line.

From what Zak knew about himself, he was as straight as a curvy line. He wasn't sure if he was gay or bi or anything else, it was confusing.

But Zak knew Darryl was straight, he had to be, i mean, look at him. He's clearly straight.

Zak could feels Darryls calm breaths, since Zak was practically holding the other against his will.

But Darryl didn't push Zak off so Zak took it as an opportunity to stay and take a little nap, since his friend was okay with it.

Zak felt Darryl move, his heart stopped, thinking Darryl was going to push him away, but instead, warm arms wrapped around his body, pulling him close.

Zak felt his cheeks flush red, his body tensing. Clearly Darryl felt it and let go of Zak a bit.

This made Zak frown, he moved closer to Darryl, trying to signal him to tighten his grip, Darryl did just that.

Zak smiled to himself, his body fluttering, euphoria spread through his entire body.

-

Zak woke up slowly, his mind fuzzy, be tried to move but felt two large arms lock him in place, he looked to his side to see his best friend wrapped around him.

this confused Zak, mainly because he had no idea what was going on, all that was in his mind was the repeating pounding in his head that constantly became louder and louder in his ears.

Well, if was loud, until his friend spoke.

"Hey, Zak?"

"Hm?" He mumbled tiredly, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Oh, your awake." He heard his friend say. Tiredly, Zak moved again, only to be reminded that his friend was wrapped tightly around him.

Darryl quickly let go of Zak, mumbling a quick 'sorry' which made Zak laugh a bit.

After both the males sat up straight on the couch, a silence fell, it was a comfortable silence, but not a wanted silence.

"Hey, Bad?" Zak mumbled finally, using his friends username, it felt like it fit more into this situation and he knew Darryl wouldn't mind.

"Yes, Skeppy?" Darryl replied, looking at Zak, Zak slightly blushed and turned his head away, before turning it back a second later.

"Can you promise me something..?" Zak started, slowly, his voice was softer then normal.

"Sure, go ahead!" His friend cheerfully replied, sending a fit of butterflies into Zak's stomach.

"Can you promise me that this trip is about us? Like if you meet someone you wont go off with them?" Zak said, a bit of worry clouding his voice.

"I promise." Zak smiled at his friends words, then hugged him like there was nothing else he could do.

Honestly, Zak felt like a toddler, hes always chasing after things he can't get, always asking for the dumbest stuff. But in this moment.

He just wanted to be loved.

-

791 words. (Unedited chapter!) This is a short chapter- but i'm currently going through writers block :,D. More angst is coming soon! And this is gonna be a lot of angst so get your sad hats on!

Have a good day, night, or afternoon! Ily!