14

Zak was streaming for quite a bit, mainly talking with chat for the most part, he ran his hands through his hair again.

"'Is Bad going to be joining the stream?'" Zak read out, his heart sinking slightly, the pain and agony coming back to him.

"Uhm.. I dont know. Probably not." Zak responded, trying not to sound annoyed and upset.

Then he realized he stopped moving in game and looked at the chat, people were talking amongst themselves and starting up conversations, which made him smile.

"Hey chat. Who here is the most gay?" Zak heard the donation play in his headphones and started laughing hard, what kind of question was that?

"Chat, chat, what the heck? Also thank you 'Cyree62' for the ten dollars." Zak laughed into his mic, making his voice slightly bouncy.

Zak watched as the chat started pointing out peoples username and couldn't help but laugh himself. The chat finally came to an agreement that all of them were equally gay, well, most if them.

Zak felt something vibrate on his desk and he went to pick it up, realizing it was his phone.

"Hold on chat, i'm getting a phone call." He said bluntly, clicking the button to mute the stream. Unfortunately, he missed the mute button, making everything he was saying go through his stream.

"Hello?" Zak mumbled, he knew who it was, and he was slightly annoyed, but he would never show it.

"Hi!" His friends cheery voice rang through the tip of his phone, which was near his ear so he could listen normally.

"Why did you call me?" Zak let out after a moment of awkward silence, he moved his character around in Minecraft, putting the phone on speaker so he could play.

Before Darryl responded, Zak opened the Minecraft chat.

'Sorry chat, i will be playing but Im on the phone with someone, it wont take to long, promise :)' He typed out, before sending it through.

"Oh, I wanted to say that I wont be back for a bit—I met this really cool girl and I really like her!" His friend laughed at the end of the sentence.

Zak fell silent, he started clicking his mouse repeatedly, distracting himself from the tears that begged to be cried out.

"Im—Im really happy for you, congrats.." Zak swallowed, he hoped that sounded even slightly convincing, he knew his voice was slightly shaky at the end but whatever.

"Go—Go have fun okay? I'll see you later.. Bye." Zak hung up quickly, then wiped his eyes quickly, there was no way he was going to cry on stream.

Zak looked over at his stream tab, noticing he didn't mute, he froze, mind slightly racing.

"I just now noticed I didn't mute—" Zak started to laugh a bit, trying to shield the worry in his voice, it slightly worked, some caught on though.

"Okay, anyways. What I wanted to do this stream was actually be a bit productive," Zak laughed, at his own joke, even if it wasn't funny.

Zak pressed tab to see who was on, he noticed Tommy was on, it seemed like Tubbo had left the server a little while ago.

Zak opened up the chat, then started to type fast, causing some typos.

'tommy, come strp mine withg me' Zak let the chat go through, cringing at his typos, then Tommy responded with a simple yes, followed by 'join vc2'

Zak joined the call only to be greeted with a screaming Tommy.

"Hello, Tommy." Zak said, making his voice go cold on purpose, making Tommy go a bit quieter.

"What? Whats with the cold tone, big man?" Tommy said in a voice that sounded like a mixture of worry, and a whine.

"Are you streaming?" Zak asked, then let out a small laugh when Tommy fell silent.

"Yes." Tommy responded, he dragged out the word, saying it slowly.

After a few minutes of the two going around the entire SMP several times, doing nothing helpful, Tommy decided to spread a tiny 'secret'

"Hey, Skeppy." Tommy started, not giving the older male enough time to respond.

"A little birdie told me you and B-B-H were meeting up. This true?" Zak rolled his eyes and looked at his second monitor, which had discord open.

He began frantically messaging Tommy, saying how it was supposed to be a secret, all he earned was a 'sorry big man' in return.

Zak heard Tommy laugh, turning his head back to his middle monitor, which had Minecraft on it.

"Im just kidding, Bad most likely will never, ever meet up with you," Tommy laughed loud, making Zak look at Tommys screen, the younger males face slightly red from the lack of oxygen.

"Either way, I think Bad got a girlfriend," Zak mumbled in the best tone he could, trying to mask the disappointment in his voice.

"What the heck?" (Sorry this fanfic ain't gonna have swearing- you can change it in your mind lol) "No. I wont allow that."

Zak scoffed, then walked over to Tommy's character in game and punched him.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Zak laughed, zooming in on Tommy's face, letting out a laugh.

"You are blind, Skeppy, you really are." Tommy scuffed, then continued. "Its so obvious." Zak rolled his eyes at the boys comments.

"Whatever, at least im not a child," Zak shot back, earning a line of swears from the younger, making him burst out laughing.

-

It had been an hour and Tommy was complaining about Ranboo, again. So Zak did the mature thing, and made up an excuse to leave.

"Uh, hey, Tommy?" Zak interrupted the annoyed teen, who stopped talking and hummed as a reply.

"Im going to end stream, I have to record a video." Zak continued, earning a small whine from the other.

"Awe, okay." Tommy stretched out, making it so he sounds upset. I deafened on Discord and straightened in my chair.

"Okay chat, I think i'm going to end it here. Thanks for all the gifted subs and bits. Bye guys!" Zak rang cheerfully, clicking 'End stream' then turning off his computer.

Zak let out a sigh and sank back in his chair, relaxing the muscles that he didn't even know were tense, he really did love streaming.

Zak grabbed his phone and pulled up twitter, scrolling through fanart, liking a few of them.

One in particular caught his eye,
it was him and Darryl, the caption was 'here is your daily dose of skephalo'

Zak laughed to himself and shifted his gaze to the drawing, it was their minecraft skins, except Zak had a hood on instead of the 'box helmet'

Him and Darryl were facing each other, holding hands, Zak looked at it for a solid ten minutes before liking it and leaving a comment.

1101 words.
I honestly dont know if I want this to end up with a happy ending or a sad ending—

Have a good day, night, or afternoon! Ily!