Zak slumpes back in his chair, he had his face cam on, he was streaming, like he promised, he sat still and silent, regretting his life choices.

"I.. Why did I say id do this.." He groaned, leaning his head on his hand, even if he had done this before, he only read like, a page, and the video was five minutes, plus he wasn't live. He heard a laugh from the discord call he was on, snapping him back to attention.

"Come on, Skeppy! Think positively!" Bad exclaimed, he had already read skephalo to his fans before, live, but the 'dumber ones'

"I want to die right now, I swear to god." Zak mumbled through his hands, that where now covering up his entire face.

"Dont say that 'Geppy!" Bad squeaked, making Zak slightly smile.

"Dude, yesterday you were all like 'I dont wanna read a fanfic with Skeppy' And now your telling me things will be okay? Pick a side, Bad." Zak giggled, then went back silent.

"Hmph, whatever, you muffin head." Bad replied, being sassy.

Zak let out a sigh and went to type in his browser, but stopped. "Wait, Ao3 or Wattpad?" Zak asked his chat.

Zak looked at his chat, most of them were saying Wattpad, not a surprise. "Okay, chat, ill do Wattpad, calm down." Zak laughed, typing it in the browser.

-

Zak had already picked a story, well, second story, he already found a story and finished it, it was about forty five minutes. The fanfic he clicked didn't have much viewers so Zak thought it was going to be bad.

He was wrong.

Zak started to read the story, skipping to the fifth. "'Zak and Bad were chilling at Zaks house, they were currently sitting on Zaks couch, his taller friends arm over the smaller males shoulder.' God, what is this." Zak laughed to himself, though deep down he wanted to erupt with blush.

-

"Skeppy! Keep reading! You spaced out again!" He heard his friend yell, snapping him back into reality. He had spaced out for like, five minutes, he was now on chapter eleven.

"Oh! Sorry!" He apologized, going back to reading.

"'Zak moved his position so he laying on Bads chest, his head right under the males neck.'" Zak stopped reading and laughed

"What?" Bad asked, confused as to why his friend started laughing.

"Why am I so clingy in these," Zak laughed, it wasn't much of a question then a statement though.

"I mean, you are kinda clingy, 'Geppy," Bad stated, not even a laughed left his mouth. pain.

Zak sat there, skimming through the story, not reading it out yet, his eyes traced over a kissing scene, cheeks going bright red.

"There's kissing in this! Bad! Theres kissing!" Zak jumped back in his chair, eye brows furrowed, man was he going to regret this.

"Chat, chat, do we want to continue reading? be warned, there is kissing in this," Zak started, before letting out a shaky sigh. "Mods, can you do a poll?"

...

Yes.

The poll was yes.

"Chat!" Zak whined, hiding his head in his hands.

"Come on, Skeppy, it wont be that bad! Just read!" Bad loudly said, though it wouldn't be considered yelling.

Zak let out a groan and began reading again. "'Zak looked up into his friends eyes, staring at them dumbfounded, his cheeks flushed red.' Oh so now I cant handle eye contact? Lovely." Zak rolled his eyes sarcastically, then sighed, going back to reading.

"'The two stared at each other again, slowly leaning... into.. each other...' Can I not read this, please chat? Have mercy?" Zak pleaded, the chat filled with 'no'

Bad let out a breathy laugh, nobody could see him but Bad was enjoying Zak suffer, it was quite funny.

"Chat, you guys are evil, all of you but 'DannyCanny_' That one person is amazing, they are like—the only one who said I didn't have to read it anymore." He scuffed, then leaned back in his chair.

"Skeppy! It was a sub goal you muffinhead! You said you would!" Bad squeaked, causing Zak to sigh and go back to reading this dreaded fanfic.

"'Their lips.. Connected.. And Zak melted into the olders touch..' Oh my god, I hate this." Zak breathed out, and man did he hate this, his cheeks were a slight red hue, luckily the camera didn't pick it up though.

"You guys are evil, pure evil." Zak groaned, causing Bad to laugh.

"I swear, the only people I don't hate right now are DannyCanny_, MoonWing784, Strawberrysmoothie_, and MusicBox491. I strongly dislike everyone else here. Including Bad." Zak let out, he very much so did hate reading these.

"Skeppy! You hate me!?" Bad whined, Zak bobbed his hand side to side, mimicking what his friend said.

"No duh Sherlock! You keep telling me to read on!" Zak stated, his chat flew by, telling him to continue reading.

"No, no, chat im going to another story, mods, if you want, do a poll." Zak mumbled, skimming through the story once again, seeing as it was going to get heated is he continued.

"Sorry chat, im not continuing that fanfic, it has nsfw in it. Sorry guys, we will find another fanfic." Zak apologized, he didn't mean it but he still said it.

-

Zak had just finished his stream, his face flushed red, of course it would be red, he was reading stories about people kissing, well, him and his best friend kissing.

"Somethings wrong with our viewers," Zak mumbled to the older, who hummed an agreement

"No offense, Zak, but I would never date you," Darryl laughed out, Zak felt a pang in his stomach, like his heart had stopped beating.

It was as if a wave were to wash out any happy feeling Zak felt at that moment, it all ran out of him like the setting tide in the ocean.

Ouch.

That hurt.

That hurt really bad.

Zak knew his friend couldn't see him but he smiled, it was a fake smile, of course. He didn't quite know why he felt like this.

"Yeah same," Zak laughed, making it so he wasn't just quiet, he had gotten quite good at faking being happy, it came to him naturally now.

"The viewers are just such muffinheads, writing things like.. That." Darryl let out, the 'That' in the sentence slightly louder then the rest of the words.

"Exactly, and everyone just wanted me to keep reading, it was so messed up, I was like—In a torture chamber but to read." Zak complained, making his friend laugh a bit.

"You were the one who chose to do it! Muffinhead!" Darryl laughed again, his voice was squeaky as he said it.

"Oh my god.." Zak started, realization popping into his head, but also very randomly.

"What?" He heard his friend ask, confused.

"Your flight is tomorrow!" Zak yelled, he was excited and worried at the same time; what if he ends up messing up his act? What would happen then?

He shoves those thoughts down, along with every one if his bad thoughts and memories.

"I know 'Geppy! Im so excited to see you!" Darryl loudly said, his cheerful voice filling Zaks ears.

1249 words | Sorry its kinda short—
A/N: Thank you guys so, so much for all the reads! over 150 reads! Thats amazing! I never thought anyone would actually read this so it means a lot!                                                               -Blueberry

Have a great day, night, or afternoon! Ily!