21

(Random filler chapter because why not)

Zak had his hands tightly gripped to the steering wheel as the two stopped at a red light, his eye brows furrowed in anger.

Zak let out a frustrated groan. "These people are so dumb!" He yelled, watching as the light turned green but the car in front of them stay put.

God was he tempted to slam on the horn or stick up the middle finger at this person.

"Zak calm down! You muffin head!" Darryl sent a small glare to Zak, who was a bit preoccupied fussing over the passing cars besides them.

"How do you expect me to be 'calm' when this as- muffin head isn't moving! Are they blind!?" He caught himself before swearing, eyes glued onto the car in front of him.

Zak heard his friend let out a huff, he rolled his eyes, still greatly annoyed.

It was a single honk from behind them that made him loose it.

"What the fuck!" (rip my decision of no swearing in his fic..) He yelled loudly, then slammed his palm on the horn, his car letting out a long honk. That seemed to catch the driver ahead of them to realize the light was now green.

"Zak! Language! And calm down for crying out loud! You are going to get us killed!" Darryl scowled, his hand was tightly gripping onto the handle that hung down from the top of the car.

"Well if this person wasn't being such a di- idiot maybe I wouldn't be like this!" He grumbled. As soon as the driver in front moved, there was another red light before Zak could drive.

Zak groaned in annoyance, nearly slamming his head on the steering wheel. "Language, yeah yeah I know." Zak muttered before his friend could say anything.

Zak turned his head to look at Darryl, who, to say the least, looks terrified. Zak sighed, then turned his attention back on the road.

"Sorry," He mumbled quietly, finally calming down, his tone still slightly annoyed, he looked at the light, which was now green. He pressed on the gas and the car started moving again.

"Its fine, and you never told me you had this bad of road rage," Darryl let out a small chuckle, letting go of the handle, his hand falling to his lap.

Zak laughs slightly, then stopped at yet another red light. "I mean, at least we aren't behind that car anymore," He added, eyes glued to the road.

Darryl let out a small giggle. "Yeah," Zak glances over at his friend, only to see that Darryl was grinning wide, Zak blushed a bit, turned his gaze back to the road.

-

After around twenty minutes of driving Zak could tell Darryl was growing slightly bored.

"How much longer until we're there?" Darryl whined, leaning his head against the back of the seat.

Zak laughed softly, he flicked his gaze over to his friend, but quickly looked back at the road.

"Not much, maybe another ten minutes?" He replied, his eyes on the road and the car in front of them.

"Oh, alright." Darryl said, then looked at his phone, unlocking it.

Zak looked over at the male curiously, looking at the screen before he saw a red flash coming from the car in front of him, he looked back on the road, then slammed on the breaks harshly, the car jerking back.

"Holy crap!" He let out louder than needed, his expression a mix of annoyance and surprise. He hit the center of the steering wheel, a long honk erupting into his ears.

"Holy muffin, Zak!" Darryl yelped, nearly throwing his phone from both shock, and the quick stop.

Zak grumbled a few swears under his breath, to quiet for Darryl to hear, his eyes glaring daggers into the back of the car in front of them.

"Zak calm down," The older spoke softly, looking at his friend.

Zak huffed and ignored his friend, then started driving again, looking at an opening in the corner of the road.

Out of the corner of Zak's eye, he saw his friend move a bit, but he ignored the taller, turning on his signal and turning into the opening.

Zak nearly jumped when he felt a hand on his thigh, close to his knee, his glanced at Darryl, trying to look at both the male and the road.

"Calm, down." Zak felt his eyes widen a bit, staring into Darryl's eyes, a blush coming up on his face.

Zak opened his mouth, about to say something but his friend turned away, though his hand stayed on Zak.

Zak felt like he could explode of blush - quite literally - his face was a deep red, his eyes glancing at Darryl every once and a while.

Zak swallowed thickly, trying to get the blush to fade a bit, though it was hard. Really hard.

Darryl on the other hand, kept his gaze out the window, feeling slightly motion sick. He tried to pace his breaths, to see if it would help. It didn't.

He looked around a bit, the trees slowly disappearing and turning into stores. After only a few moments of looking a smile grew on his face.

He shook his friends leg, smiling happily, using his free hand and pointing to the building.

"Is that it!? Is that the ice skating place!?" He asked, his voice filled with both awe and happiness.

Zak looked over at his friend, then smiled a bit. "Yup. I haven't been here sense I was a kid, god."

Zak looked around for a spot to park, it was pretty easy considering there weren't much cars in the parking lot.

Once parked Darryl was the first to unbuckle his seat belt, turning his body to look at his friend, moving his hand back.

Zak also undid the seat belt, then grinned idiotically at the sight of his friends face. Of course, in a good way.

"I can't wait! Lets go, lets go, lets go!" The taller exclaimed, acting a bit like a toddler who wants to go on a ride at a carnival.

Zak laughed a bit, then opened the door of the car, stepping out. "What are we waiting for then?"

-

1044 words.
I dont know what the heck I am doing anymore-

Have a good day, night, or afternoon! Ily!