Final Words

And, that's a wrap! Thank you all so, so much for coming along this journey with me.

I didn't think I'd ever be able to finish this fic, and that always bothered me. I had the exact way I wanted it to go down and written in my head, and yet the only thing holding me back was actually writing it all down.

You guys got to watch me grow as a writer, and I'll never be more thankful for that. Even when I stopped writing you all continued to read and reread the chapters I had put out.

And thank you, for that. It's so fucking insane how far this fic has gone.

It started as a silly idea, and it ended as a silly idea, and yet I'll never, ever be able to show my gratitude for everything.

You all really do mean the world to me, and even seeing some of you guys that have been following along since the very beginning makes me feel lightheaded in the best way possible.

So thank you, really.

I'm not sure what more I'll be doing on this account, but what I am able to tell you is that I have an AO3 that I post on. So, if you're interested, go check it out!

Again, thank you all so, so much. I love you all.

(AO3: eggtimehaha )

If you have any questions about the fic or about myself, ask them here and I'll answer them!

Stay safe, and have a good day, night, or afternoon!