13

Okay, okay, I know its not Thursday but I really wanted to post this- so here ya go!

***

Zak and Darryl were at a restaurant, well it was more of a cafe then a restaurant but who was Zak to assume?

"So, when do you think your going to go back home?" Zak piped in, breaking the silence between the two, taking a bite of his bagel.

"Im not sure, I was thinking of a month? Of course only if your okay with that," His friend responded, taking another sip of his dark colored drink.

Zak smiled and tilted his head slightly, running his hands through his hair. "Yeah! That would be good!"

Zak could just see the happiness in Darryl's eyes when he said that, it struck Zak into 'awe' mode.

Zak was so lost for words it he didn't realize his friend was talking to him, he really needed to get himself together. He just couldn't push away what happened the other day.

"-ak? Zak? Zak!" He flinched, looking up at his friend, who was looking at him with slight annoyance, but soon faded into guilt.

"Oh i'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!" Darryl yelped quickly, trailing apologizes, this made Zak's face bright red and he giggled a bit.

"No no! its okay! Dont apologize!" Zak rushed out, realizing how awkward this must look from afar.

The two boys were sitting at a table, a window to their side, they were sitting diagonal from each other, anybody who walked by could have guessed they were dating.

The cafe was nice, the walls were cream colored with white trim along the top near the roof and the corners. The floor was smoothed oak wood, the color palette was beautiful.

The chairs and tables were set up in a cute cottage authentic, there were fairy lights strung up and the chairs seat covering were a light purple.

Zak opened his mouth to say something, about to cut the intense silence between the two but was cut off by a groan from the girl at the table in front of us.

Darryl turned his head to the girl, then turned back to Zak.

"I'll be right back, okay?" Darryl told Zak, not giving the shorter male enough time to respond.

And he was gone just like that.

That kinda hurts.

Zak pushed down the feeling of neglect and pulled out his phone, he wanted to call someone but didn't know who. Normally he would talk to Darryl, but that plan wasn't going to hot.

He could call Dream, but he wasn't that close with him. He could also call Vurb, but that would not be the best idea, he would most likely tell Darryl about it, and that was the last thing Zak wanted.

So long story short, Zak was left to ponder in his own thoughts. Well not really, he pulled out headphones and watched a few Youtube videos.

He looked at the time and realized it had been two hours, he looked around the cafe and his eyes landed on something he wish he hadn't seen.

Darryl was talking with a girl, a girl for two hours. He was hanging out with a girl instead of Zak.

What made it even worse was the fact that it was a beautiful girl. She had a perfect body, a perfect face, perfect everything.

Zak could faintly make out what they were saying, her voice was sweet like sugar and Darryl was mesmerized. Zak could see the look in his friends eyes, the look of compassion, the look of love.