3

Zak wrapped his arms around the boys chest, he wasn't exactly able to reach the older boys shoulder, since he was quite short.

He buried his head in his friends shoulder, feeling tears wonder into his eyes, he pulled away and met his friends eyes, having to look up to see him properly.

"Bad?" Zak breathed out, his voice came out shaky as be stared at the older male, noticing the tears that wondered into his eyes.

"Its me 'Geppy!" His friend said with a smile, Zak pulled Darryl into another hug, tightly wrapping his arms around the taller males chest.

Darryl let out a small laugh and leaned his head on Zak's, feeling his fluffy hair rub his cheek.

Zak let out a small sniff, tears slowly sneaking down his face, this very moment is what he was dreaming about for years, to wrap his arms around his best friend, to hold him close.

Zak sniffed in again, he broke the hug and wiped his eyes, looking at his friend, who appeared slightly blurry. He smiled softly and grabbed Darryl's hand.

"Want to see my room?" Zak asked his friend, who simply nodded in response.

Once the two reached Zak's room, Darryl sat down on his bed, Zak sat down next to Darryl and placed his head on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around Darryl's arm.

Darryl leaned his head to the side and placed it atop of Zak's, they both closed their eyes, sitting a comforting silence, together.

...

Zak opened his eyes lazily, then looked left to right, looking for his tall friend, he noticed how he was laying and brought a hand up to his head.

A dream.

It was a dream.

Zak shut his eyes tight, leaning back onto his bed, a warm feeling popped into his chest as he remembered the dream, but quickly shook it off, instead, he grabbed his phone, then placed it down, he was going to call Darryl, but after the dream he just had it would be best if he didn't.

He sighed to himself, then sat up, mind tracing back to the dream. His mind filled with questions.

-

Zak couldn't let go of the dream, he grabbed his phone and called Darryl, letting it ring, He ran his hands through his hair before the male answered. Zak smiled, but it faded soon after.

"Skeppy, im st-" Zak cut him off

"We have to meet up." Zak said in a serious tone, Darryl flinched slightly at Zak's tone.

"Skeppy, did something happen? What's wrong?" Bad quickly asked, his voice filled with visible worry, his stream couldn't hear Zak, so they were confused.

"I- we just have to meet up, please." Zak begged, causing Darryl to sigh.

"Skeppy.." He started, Zak knew his friend was going to go on again about sickness.

"Please," Zak begged again, he felt like a dog trying to get his owner to give him a treat.

Darryl was silent, then let out a laugh.

"What do you mean? I've asked to meet up with you for so long, but you always say no," Darryl joked with a slight laugh.

"Oh my god!" Zak snapped, his words spoken in a slightly annoyed tone, his words followed by: "Are you kidding?" Zak said again, Bad broke into laughter.

"'Geppy, you keep saying no, while before you were practically begging. Darryl started again, playfully, that is.

The chat went wild, asking what was going on and what Zak was begging for.

"Why do you always do this!?" Zak yelled again, in a more serious tone, quickly silencing Darryl.

"What..?" He breathed out, slight guilt clouded his voice as he took his hands away from his keyboard, placing them in his lap.

"If you don't want to meet up, just say it!" Zak lowered his voice slightly, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Skeppy, that's not it!" Darryl whined, glancing at the chat, he realized how bad this probably sounded to the viewers, his stomach started to feel slightly queasy

"Then why wont you just meet up with me?" Zak's voice fragile, like it could shatter at any moment, like glass.

"Skeppy, can we please talk about this later? I'm streaming," He asked nicely, looking at the chat go by fast with a bunch of questions.

"Fine.." Zak had calmed down, a sigh leaving his mouth. "Bye, Darryl." Zak said, using the older male's real name.

"Goodbye to you too, Zak," Darryl said, before hanging up. Zak felt his face grow warm, he never thought his friend would call him by his first name when he is streaming.

-

An hour had passed from when he called Darryl, he was currently sitting on his bed, waiting for him to call again.

After what felt like an eternity, Zak's phone began to ring, he grabbed it quickly and picked up.

"Hello?" Zak's voice rang, waiting for a response.

"Hello, Zak," Darryl mumbled, Zak's face lit up slightly.

"Can you please tell me why you don't want to meet up...?" Zak asked, slowly. He heard a small mumble from his phone, unsure of what his friend had said.

"Come again?" Zak asked, trying to get his friend to speak louder.

"I'm sorry, Skeppy." He heard Darryl mumble out. Zak grew slightly confused by this.

"What? Darryl, why are you sorry?" Zak frowned, completely dumbfounded, he wished he had some sort of way he could understand what his friend was feeling.

Darryl stayed silent, then mumbled something again.

"Bad, your going to have to speak up if you want me to hear." Zak let out a shaky breath as he heard Darryl shutter, his heart melted at the thought of his close friend being sad.

"It's just," Darryl started, slowly. "What if, when we meet up, you don't want to be my friend anymore," He stopped for a second, then continued.

"Or, what if you get tired of me," He let out a shaky breath. Zak was frozen in place.

Why did his friend think like this?

"And, what if-" Zak shook his head, not wanting to listen to the negativity.

"No." Zak exclaimed, worry slightly laced his tone, causing him to let out a small sigh.

"Those are 'what ifs' and 'what ifs' most likely don't happen." Zak's heart hurt, he hated hearing the other sad or upset.

Darryl stayed silent for a moment.

"Skeppy.." He started again, but Zak had enough.

"Thats it. I'm buying a plane ticket and I'm going to fly over to you. I'll stay in a hotel, and we can meet up. It can only be one day if you want, it doesn't have to be for long!" Zak tried to get Darryl to agree, he frowned, the only thing he wanted was to meet his best friend and comfort him.

"No no! don't! I'll.. I'll come visit you," Bad let out, slightly stuttering. Zak's eyes widened and he grinned ear to ear.

1182 words. (Edited.)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also thank you for the reads! It means a lot!

Have a good day, night, or afternoon! :)