Zak felt the world around him numb. Not literally, he was just so comfortable in his soft, fluffy blankets that he felt almost weightless.

A soft snore left Zak's mouth as he refused to get up. His dark, raven colored hair rested on the side of his forehead.

The sun was bright; seeping through the white tinted curtains, letting the blinding light fill the room. The sky was something to get lost in, the beautiful blue seemed almost like it was the color of the calming ocean, white fluffy clouds filled the sky around, like a vortex circling the sky.

The mornings were always tough for Zak, not because he hated the way the sun shone on his face right when he wakes up or that he'd have to go through another day alone in his apartment stupid apartment.

The tough part of the mornings for Zak is the waking up part, he hated feeling so weak and vulnerable.

Zak refused to get out of bed, he knew it was most likely already afternoon, if not, later, so he just decided to sleep in, what harm comes in that?

Worry,

Apparently worry comes with that.

-

Once Zak had gotten an unreasonable amount of sleep he finally got up, stretching as he pulled the warm blankets off him.

Zak stood up, wobbling just a bit before making his way to his desk, the Tv in the back on his room was just sitting there; he hardly used it, and when he did, it wasn't for very long.

Zak pulled his desk chair out a bit, slumping onto it, letting any energy he had in his system stream out of his system like the flash of a camera.

He immediately felt tired again, but rubbed the tiredness away, staring at the black computer screen in front of him.

Zak thought about booting up his computer but decided against it. Zak really wasn't in the right mood to do nearly anything at the moment.

Zak closed his eyes, he didn't exactly know why he was this tired, but he leaned back in his chair, letting out a slight groan before sitting up.

-

It had been about two hours and Zak hadn't moved, what he did do though, was sleep. He wasn't comfortable ill tell you that, but he fell asleep.

Zak shuffled in his chair a bit, starting to feel slightly uncomfortable. He let out a yawn and checked the time, 6:00pm.

Zak had basically slept the entire day, and he didn't even know why he was so tired. He just couldn't bring himself to do hardly anything. He felt as if he was being weighed down by something, but he couldn't pin point what it is.

Zak rubbed his eyes a final time, the tiredness finally going away. He picked up his phone only to see hundreds of messages from his friends.

Zak blinked, eyes adjusting to the bright screen light coming from his phone. He unlocked his phone and navigated to messages.

Zak decided to call Darryl, or more well known; Bad.

Zak let the phone ring for a bit before his friend picked up.

"Zak! Where have you been! You got everyone worried!" Darryl loudly exclaimed, letting out a relived sigh when he was done speaking.

"Sorry, Bad." He mumbled out, he never wanted his friends to worry about him, he was just being sleepy.

"Zak, you do know that when we aren't streaming you can call me Darryl, right?" Zak blinked for a second, the thought had never really crossed his mind.

"Oh." A simple but blunt answer. It was all Zak could say, all he could think of saying. Zak was pretty confused, none of his streamer friends deliberately said he could call them by their real name.

There was a comfortable yet awkward silence that fell, it was a rather confusing silence, for the silence seemed to speak for the two.

"Uhm anyways, where have you been exactly?" Darryl asked politely, Zak felt a shiver travel up his spine and along the back of his neck, sending somewhat shocks to his head.

"Oh, sorry about that, I was really tired today and slept through most of the day." Zak let out a chuckle, he sure wasn't lying, he had been extremely tired.

"Oh? Why were you so tired? Did something happen?" Darryl spoke a bit to quickly, not quick enough for Zak to be unable to comprehend what the other said but enough to send his mind spinning a bit.

"No, no, nothing happened, I was just.. I dunno, I just woke up and felt extremely tired, y'know?" Zak tried not to sound strange while talking, he didn't want his friend to think he lying; when he wasn't.

"Yeah I know," Darryl laughed out, making Zak laugh along. Darryl had such a beautiful laugh, it always seemed so cheerful and genuinely happy.

"Do you think something's going to change when we meet up?" Zak blurted out. He winced reminding himself of what he just asked.

"What do you mean, Zak?" Darryl asked, slight worry filled his voice as he spoke in a slow tone.

"I dunno.. I just cant wait to finally have you in my arms i guess," Zak chuckled, a smile spreading across on his face.

"Awe, same." Darryl cooed, you could visibly tell he was smiling through his voice, Zak couldn't help but out a laugh, he was a but to excited for this meetup.

"Four more days," Zak breathed out, letting out a helpless and strange breathy laugh

"Yup, I cant wait." This was all Zak heard of from his best friend, Zak didn't know how to feel.

997 words

A/N: Okay okay, i know this is really short but my motivation is going brr and my school work is piling up from procrastinating, words from the wise kids; don't wait to do your school work.
-Blueberry

I hope you have an absolutely amazing day, night, or afternoon!